Animal Crossing 3DS

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
There might be new features, content (and furniture) in the game that wasn't shown in the trailer. We can't judge a game based on what we see in a trailer that's only a few minutes long.

That said, I'm pretty excited about this. Played and enjoyed Wild Word a lot, only problem was I started the game years after it was released, so there wasn't an active online userbase. Hope I can play this online before people get bored of it. >:

Got it way back in 2005-.... I was apart of an active AC community and had like 600 post on the forum. I think its now called animalscrossingtalk.com. Its pretty much dead now.
frown.gif
I've always love AC and I know I will enjoy this! Its time for me to pick up a 3ds!

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Raika said:
There might be new features, content (and furniture) in the game that wasn't shown in the trailer. We can't judge a game based on what we see in a trailer that's only a few minutes long.

That said, I'm pretty excited about this. Played and enjoyed Wild Word a lot, only problem was I started the game years after it was released, so there wasn't an active online userbase. Hope I can play this online before people get bored of it. >:
Yeah, but the online community for City Folk/Let's Go to the City is still surprisingly strong.

Hopefully the same will be true for this game! I wonder what the main "theme" will be. And a confirmed title would be great.
smile.gif

yep, there's a massive animal crossing community here Animal Crossing Community

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I got such a big grin at the swimming part. I don't like feeling trapped in games, artificially limited. What the AC world needs is swimming, more modes of transportation, and a bigger area.

In a few more games it might evolve to including Terranigma-type stuff where you help the city develop more than just getting a new grumpy wolf every so often.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i am correct this could be real anima crosing 2 we waited to have now all i need if for all the GC holidays to be in it

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
I got such a big grin at the swimming part. I don't like feeling trapped in games, artificially limited. What the AC world needs is swimming, more modes of transportation, and a bigger area.

In a few more games it might evolve to including Terranigma-type stuff where you help the city develop more than just getting a new grumpy wolf every so often.
I personally think there should be more of an RPG element added. Say frilly overworld with collecting, and below, a mining, and crafting area that you can venture down with your friends and is randomly generated with monsters and level up systems.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Sterling said:
Rydian said:

I personally think there should be more of an RPG element added. Say frilly overworld with collecting, and below, a mining, and crafting area that you can venture down with your friends and is randomly generated with monsters and level up systems.
No. Just...No.

It's not an RPG, it's a simulation game. Might as well just add jumping to Zelda and add random platforms everywhere if that's the case. The gameplay of Animal Crossing is just fine as it is. And AC3DS has added a lot of nice new features that'll definitely make it worthwhile.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Sterling said:
Rydian said:

No. Just...No.

It's not an RPG, it's a simulation game. Might as well just add jumping to Zelda and add random platforms everywhere if that's the case. The gameplay of Animal Crossing is just fine as it is. And AC3DS has added a lot of nice new features that'll definitely make it worthwhile.
I mean, just something like what Diamond and Pearl added with the Underground. It doesn't necessarily have to add RPG elements, but I do think a dungeon style underground that is either randomly generated, or player created would be cool. Perhaps add in player hideaways and traps like the Underground did in D/P.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Donald Serrot said:
You don't want to go underground in AC... Resetti is there. YOU DON'T GO ON HIS TURF MAN! IT'S BAD ENOUGH WHEN HE COMES TO MINE!Good point. So more land.

QUOTE(joshua8 @ Jun 7 2011, 09:05 PM) I liked the part where she put the clock on the wall.
smile.gif

Ohhhh yeeeaahh.
Yeah, gettin' saucy with this sequel. Boner city right there.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Rydian said:
Donald Serrot said:
You don't want to go underground in AC... Resetti is there. YOU DON'T GO ON HIS TURF MAN! IT'S BAD ENOUGH WHEN HE COMES TO MINE!Good point. So more land.

QUOTE(joshua8 @ Jun 7 2011, 09:05 PM) I liked the part where she put the clock on the wall.
smile.gif

Ohhhh yeeeaahh.
Yeah, gettin' saucy with this sequel. Boner city right there.
rofl.gif

At least they've changed it more than the Wii version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: