Gaming Animal Crossinf City Folk already out???(and dumped)

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've seen several reports of people buying ACCF from Wal-Mart. I'm not asking for links or anything... but has this game been ripped(dumped)? I'm a AC fan and I wnat to play that game on my Wii badly... but can somebody say If he found it somewere on the net (no links)???
EDIT: No I'm not a noob

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell u what... the only "regular resources" i have is GBATemp and and a downloading site... I've previously seen some DS games having a long time to be Registered on the new releases list so I cant trust it... and I searched Google...

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely upload it and with signups at a certaiN torrential community you'd be doing everyone a huge favour!
tongue.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game has been in stores since Monday in my location. That's why we got our shipments. Obviously we couldn't sell them though. On the same day a guy called up asking for the cash trade in value of Animal Crossing: City Folk and a few other unreleased games, only to have a reply of "We can't take the games because they aren't out yet" and the guy hung up. Very obviously stolen. So surprised it's taken until now for a dump.

jakeruston

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How much percent have you done? I was getting 250kb/s until I reached 22%, and now its going at 0.5Kb/s, it seems that a lot of people are stuck at this.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I am at 15%, gettin 253 kbps now.

And ya I noticed that all the peoples are stuck btween 22-24.5%.
Just one guy is uploading, and doesnt seem to have great upstream power...

Gues we just have to wait longer
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj