Gaming Animal Crossinf City Folk already out???(and dumped)

cmellis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I can't get the scrubbed version working through the gamma backup channel, I just get a black screen. Tried burning it again with no success. Any ideas?

Sonto340

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? The Gecko OS and Backup Loader Both don't load for me. The Gecko OS loaded until earlier today. I've tried formatting the SD card and putting the Gecko OS On again over and over, but with no luck. It loads the main screen, with no window on both the Geck OS and Backup Loader. Yes I have Custom IOS. When I hit the Reset Button on the Wii, it gives me a code dump. I've tried the Channlels, the .ELFs and .DOLs, Everything! Please help!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten wifi to work? I can't connect to anyone and no one was able to connect to me. Some other users at Gamefaqs have reported this also. And btw, I'm using mcdeezys's scrubbed version, if that's the problem.

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Kamui said:
Dylaan said:
It works on a 3.2E Wii with Wiigator's 0.3gamma loader. Game looks great but all I got to do at a friends was work for stupid Tom Nook.
tongue.gif
I'm burning now.
biggrin.gif

@Kamui: What are these problems you talk about? The controls can be occasionally tedious but is there a serious issue or what?
Loading indoor/outdoor seems to take long...
And nunchuck doesnt work right after I am indoor/outdoor.

Anyways, anyone knows how to pay off the mortgade?
There is no option in the townhall.
I already made 40,203 bells
smile.gif
Ah, I'm thinking it's the dodgy looking machine in the corner of the Town Hall... Nook mentioned something about some kind of machine used to pay it off and I have no idea what else it would be for. (I'll give it a try in a minute)

I have had no problems with using the nunchuck so who knows what the issue is there. Loading is slightly faster with a drivechip compared to using a software loader although I've gotten used to it.
smile.gif

EDIT: @ChaosBoi: I'm assuming you were able to obtain a friend code fine? I'll give it a shot soon too.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dylaan said:
Kamui said:
Dylaan said:
It works on a 3.2E Wii with Wiigator's 0.3gamma loader. Game looks great but all I got to do at a friends was work for stupid Tom Nook.
tongue.gif
I'm burning now.
biggrin.gif

@Kamui: What are these problems you talk about? The controls can be occasionally tedious but is there a serious issue or what?
Loading indoor/outdoor seems to take long...
And nunchuck doesnt work right after I am indoor/outdoor.

Anyways, anyone knows how to pay off the mortgade?
There is no option in the townhall.
I already made 40,203 bells
smile.gif
Ah, I'm thinking it's the dodgy looking machine in the corner of the Town Hall... Nook mentioned something about some kind of machine used to pay it off and I have no idea what else it would be for. (I'll give it a try in a minute)

I have had no problems with using the nunchuck so who knows what the issue is there. Loading is slightly faster with a drivechip compared to using a software loader although I've gotten used to it.
smile.gif

EDIT: @ChaosBoi: I'm assuming you were able to obtain a friend code fine? I'll give it a shot soon too.
yea you use the machine in the left bottom corner of the town hall, ive already payed off the first mortgage almost done with the 2nd, If anyone wants my friends code you can just check the friends code topic
happy.gif
send me a PM or post there or something with your friends code

Russian_Gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay....
Should I remove update via BrickBlocker if I have 444 MB version?
I installed IOS38 but still have error screen...
I have waited for ths game too much...really wanna play...
and what about trucha? is it 001 error on old chips?
Really need help....
Sorry my English I am from Russia
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8