Gaming Angry Birds Trilogy Gameplay

D

Deleted_171835

Sonic Generations did drop in price a lot.
http://www.game.co.u...ry-birds-185090

Good grief look at these screens, Resolution aside the DS is capable of better sprite graphics than these.
They didn't try.

247906_scr5_a.png
The images just seems compressed to me.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People really you think the 3ds version is a rippoff,did you guys see they released a ps3,xbox 360 version of the same game lol,they should've made it free on PSN and XBL.
It should be free on any console. I don't know what kind of gamer would spend his money for this.

It's worth money, just not $30-$40.

It'd be a really solid $10 eShop/PSN/XBLA release.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually getting this. Paying $40 for this and KH:DDD. Both brand new. Sure, ill play it. It's the exact price it would need to be at for me to get it. Can't wait to share bird sounds. :/ (Wtf?)
Can't beat free!

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already witnessed ppl buying 3ds systems for their kids just for this game. And yes, their only purchase being a 3ds and angry birds. At least it's helping nintendo sell systems. Should've came out for vita. It might've helped move that system too.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already witnessed ppl buying 3ds systems for their kids just for this game. And yes, their only purchase being a 3ds and angry birds. At least it's helping nintendo sell systems. Should've came out for vita. It might've helped move that system too.
Really? :lol: I guess it will do well. Next, Angry Birds Trilogy 2. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2