Angry Birds confirmed for wii and 3DS

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Here comes the 30 AND 50 dollar versions...

WTF. WHY? The game costs a DOLLAR on the iOS and now we are gonna get a useless port that is gonna cast at least 20 times as much.

It's probably gonna be $5 on WiiWare and like $2 on 3DSWare.

Still don't see any reason to buy this since it's on a ton of consoles. Can't see why people would rebuy the same game so many times.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Still don't see any reason to buy this since it's on a ton of consoles. Can't see why people would rebuy the same game so many times.
Wii: Different control scheme (with Wiimote), bigger screen, better graphics maybe.
3DS: It's in 3D

Plus, this is good news for the many people who don't have an iDevice.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
if this game is one of the best of iOS world..... android has flash.... and ive played 50 flash games better than this shit.

D

Deleted_171835

Mildly interested.
If it does come out on the 3DS eShop, I'll purchase it. I haven't played Angry Birds on the iPhone and have yet to see what all the praise for Angry Birds is about.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, first on iOS, then PC/PS3/PSP, now Wii/3DS?
I can barely play it on PC! How would you play it on a console...
Well, the 3DS is understandable.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
PC/iOS/Wii/3DS is perfectly understandable since you have a more accurate control of the bird slingshot thingy stuff.

Also, @Schlupi, they said that they want to keep it as downloadable content so, don't expect that pricing.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
3ds would be best,,, doesnt NGP have a touchscreen so they can make more levels over the older angry birds
its fun but for me it got repetitive when the birds became bigger... its still worth the 1$ unlike the expensive (though addictive and good) minecraft

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Time to give my opinion; well I liked this game for some moments, but since the whole world plays it I do not like it anymore. I am the only one of my family that does not like the game.(I am then the only real Nintendo gamer) but yeah I liked it for a while because it was funny.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Out of boredom during a lecture, I felt like download angry birds and seeing what all the fuss is about.
It's just a time waster, a basic flash game, and is about as interactive as twanging a rubber band.

Why is this so popular exactly?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Out of boredom during a lecture, I felt like download angry birds and seeing what all the fuss is about.
It's just a time waster, a basic flash game, and is about as interactive as twanging a rubber band.

Why is this so popular exactly?

Eck-

Fucking-

Zactly.

Deleted member 199854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
I personally don't see how AB is any fun at all. Fruit Ninja though...

Fruit Ninja with WM+? Fucking win. I have Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons, both free on Android Market. Its a good game, but not worth paying too much for.

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
It's really as fun and addicting as everyone says. It's unique, and it features a ton of levels. I thought it was stupid at first, then I actually tried it, and I got addicted.
This.

I've nearly 3 starred every level now, got all the golden eggs etc etc.

The fun isn't in racing through finishing the levels, it's in trying to complete the game 100%. That's where the skill is, that's where the fun is.

I

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again