Android on switch: any up to date guide for ps4 remote play?

GeraltOfRivia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! I was looking for a recent guide (with no success) to run correctly the ps4 remote play on android 10 switch ; any advice or link to a tutorial will be really appreciated, thank you so much for your help and support! Hail from Rome!

huysolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Just use chiaki, don't even have to run android, give it a search on here or Google search
Chiaki won't work through the internet connection without port forwarding tho, which can be impossible if you're not the owner of the network.

Tmofnrev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chiaki won't work through the internet connection without port forwarding tho, which can be impossible if you're not the owner of the network.
Yes it will? Don't have to touch a single router setting unless you want to play your PS5 at home n you're not at home

huysolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yes it will? Don't have to touch a single router setting unless you want to play your PS5 at home n you're not at home
No, it won't if you live in an apartment and use the network provided by the building's owner. Port forwarding is not a solution for everyone
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone! I was looking for a recent guide (with no success) to run correctly the ps4 remote play on android 10 switch ; any advice or link to a tutorial will be really appreciated, thank you so much for your help and support! Hail from Rome!
Just buy PSPlay and try to login to Sony's network until it successes. That's the only solution if you want to play through android

Tmofnrev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it won't if you live in an apartment and use the network provided by the building's owner. Port forwarding is not a solution for everyone
Post automatically merged:

Just buy PSPlay and try to login to Sony's network until it successes. That's the only solution if you want to play through android
You make no senseeeeee! You don't have to port forward with chiaki

huysolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You make no senseeeeee! You don't have to port forward with chiaki
Oh sorry, I misread your comment. Well my point is you'll need port forwarding if you want to connect to PS5 when you're not at home, which makes PSPlay on Android a better option in that scenario

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1