Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Jesus_2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha, okay. Whatever you guys say. I'm so "mad". I need to "calm down".

It's obvious this thread needs to be locked, because it is 7 pages of nothing. There's no legit POC, minus an easily faked video, and OP is choosing to ignore any post calling him out except mine, which is funny, because other posts actually provided solid evidence as to why it's probably fake. Oh well, it's easier to reply to mine, I guess. No need to prove yourself, that way.

I repeat, childish as hell.

Last edited by The_Jesus_2.0,

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Hahaha, okay. Whatever you guys say. I'm so "mad". I need to "calm down".

It's obvious this thread needs to be locked, because it is 7 pages of nothing. There's no POC, and OP is choosing to ignore any post calling him out except mine, which is funny, because other posts actually provided solid evidence as to why it's probably fake. Oh well, it's easier to reply to mine, I guess. No need to prove yourself, that way.

I repeat, childish as hell.
I don't care if other people think its fake. They can go fuck themselves.
This proves it IS posbbile, if they think its fake its there loss.
All of their points are valid, there are many ways I could have faked it.
But, I know its real and that my hard work payed off.

The_Jesus_2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop crying because no release.
If you'd actually read my post instead of immediately white knighting, you'd know I said I didn't care if he released it or not. I don't have an android phone, and personally I think amiibos are kind of pointless. I'm just tired of seeing this kind of blatant gloating going on.
Keep proving my childish point, though.

I don't care if other people think its fake. They can go fuck themselves.
This proves it IS posbbile, if they think its fake its there loss.
All of their points are valid, there are many ways I could have faked it.
But, I know its real and that my hard work payed off.

Okay then. Expect people to continue to doubt your work, especially because with a line like "I know its real and that my hard work payed off", you're just asking for it. Your video proves nothing, by the way. Again, the video could have easily been faked.

I never even said it was fake in my original post, by the way. I said I had no idea, and that I didn't know how this worked. Just that the evidence against it being real was convincing. You just immediately jumped to attack me.

Last edited by The_Jesus_2.0,

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you'd actually read my post instead of immediately white knighting, you'd know I said I didn't care if he released it or not. I don't have an android phone, and personally I think amiibos are kind of pointless.
Keep proving my childish point, though.

Okay then. Expect people to continue to doubt your work, especially because with a line like "I know its real and that my hard work payed off", you're just asking for it.

It proves nothing, by the way. Again, the video could have easily been faked.

I speak for everyone and not just you.
You're not the center of all attention.

And yes, you mad, you don't have proof of faking, you just have a video.

It's really sad to see that dude, there is not hype train just a proof of concept.

Stop being an childish asshole and accept the people do not always fake for fame.

OP didn't win anything, he just wanted to show us his work.

Last edited by Undi,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol