And the TIME Person of the year is...

xmbri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Julian Assange or the Chilean Miners would have gotten more credibility. Remember, time person of the year does not necessarily has to be a do gooder, just someone or people that have made an impact. The Tea Party.. meh... Mark Z., double meh...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
xmbri said:
Julian Assange or the Chilean Miners would have gotten more credibility. Remember, time person of the year does not necessarily has to be a do gooder, just someone or people that have made an impact. The Tea Party.. meh... Mark Z., double meh...

The Chilean miners have sold out man, now they're all doing chatshows and book deals and shit. I preferred it when they were more underground.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages...2037146,00.html

Even people in the comments are complaining...
Right on.
biggrin.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TIME magazine stopped be relevant about 15 years ago. About the same time they changed man of the year to person of the year.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
xmbri said:

The Chilean miners have sold out man, now they're all doing chatshows and book deals and shit. I preferred it when they were more underground.

That made me chuckle.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
geminisama said:
BlueStar said:
xmbri said:

That made me chuckle.
Made me chuckle aswell. But they soldout and made it worse, by going to watch Man utd play against Arsenal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16