Hacking And so it is.

Devin2229

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the shoptemp board is closed, but, I need help. I already tried sending a ticket, got no response. I ordered 2 r4 (wood compatible carts) on November 17th 2010, and it shipped on the 18th (The next day) . Its January 15th 2011 now, and it still hasnt arrived? What happened? I paid for these and I plan on recieving them. Thanks!

v13j0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The short story is that you are not going to get them... I ordered 5 R4i from 0shippingzone on Dec 22 and receive them by Jan 8, also order the 5 micro sd from another china vendor and receive them a day earlier so all this slowdowns that I keep hearing over and over are just lame excuses. But the bad news is not over, if you pay with PayPal, you can't even make a dispute to get a refund because is been more than 45 days since you make the payment. I'm really sorry for you, I also got ripped off, I ordered the same 5 R4i's from ShopTemp with expedite shipping, got them in a week or so and the 5 where faulty and when I make the claim they told me that they were closed. I was "lucky" that I was on time to open a dispute... I haven't received my money back thou, so we will see. :0/

I really hope you get them somehow, good luck bro!

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
v13j0 said:
The short story is that you are not going to get them... I ordered 5 R4i from 0shippingzone on Dec 22 and receive them by Jan 8, also order the 5 micro sd from another china vendor and receive them a day earlier so all this slowdowns that I keep hearing over and over are just lame excuses. But the bad news is not over, if you pay with PayPal, you can't even make a dispute to get a refund because is been more than 45 days since you make the payment. I'm really sorry for you, I also got ripped off, I ordered the same 5 R4i's from ShopTemp with expedite shipping, got them in a week or so and the 5 where faulty and when I make the claim they told me that they were closed. I was "lucky" that I was on time to open a dispute... I haven't received my money back thou, so we will see. :0/

Wanna bet, bitch?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
v13j0 said:

Wanna bet, bitch?
Ladies, ladies, calm down there.

I'm pretty sure that if you REALLY want your money back, you can PM Costello. He's a rather nice guy; if he can't get your stuff back, he'll try to help you out.

Also, ShopTemp IS getting a "rebirth", so... Maybe just wait.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird, if you ordered before December, you should have gotten your stuff. It could be your customs or post office isn't giving it because it's an illegal device.

You wouldn't get your stuff ONLY if you ordered in December.

But like others have said, ShopTemp is getting a rebirth, so you can either PM Costello about it because it's odd that you haven't gotten it, or wait for ShopTemp to come back to life.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...lol, sorry for being offtopic, but i really thought the thread title was a pun/song quote.
happy.gif

2nd verse of The Blowers Daughter goes "and so it is, the shorter story, no love no glory" and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@