And so it is.

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Devin2229, Jan 15, 2011.

Jan 15, 2011

And so it is. by Devin2229 at 9:06 PM (1,161 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Devin2229
    OP

Newcomer Devin2229 Newbie

United States
    I know the shoptemp board is closed, but, I need help. I already tried sending a ticket, got no response. I ordered 2 r4 (wood compatible carts) on November 17th 2010, and it shipped on the 18th (The next day) . Its January 15th 2011 now, and it still hasnt arrived? What happened? I paid for these and I plan on recieving them. Thanks!

2. Lightake

Member Lightake GBAtemp Regular

China
    Slowdowns from the postal service is really annoying , keep patient and wait for another couple of times (you may heard of it many times though ).

3. Shining

Banned Shining Banned

Australia
    pm costello

4. v13j0

Newcomer v13j0 Member

Puerto Rico
    The short story is that you are not going to get them... I ordered 5 R4i from 0shippingzone on Dec 22 and receive them by Jan 8, also order the 5 micro sd from another china vendor and receive them a day earlier so all this slowdowns that I keep hearing over and over are just lame excuses. But the bad news is not over, if you pay with PayPal, you can't even make a dispute to get a refund because is been more than 45 days since you make the payment. I'm really sorry for you, I also got ripped off, I ordered the same 5 R4i's from ShopTemp with expedite shipping, got them in a week or so and the 5 where faulty and when I make the claim they told me that they were closed. I was "lucky" that I was on time to open a dispute... I haven't received my money back thou, so we will see. :0/

I really hope you get them somehow, good luck bro!

5. ezzieyguywuf

Newcomer ezzieyguywuf Member

United States
    Yea I ordered from lightake (china) an around Dec 18 I think, free shipping. Got it about a week ago.

6. Evo.lve

Member Evo.lve All that you could be.

Australia
    Wanna bet, bitch?

7. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    Ladies, ladies, calm down there.

I'm pretty sure that if you REALLY want your money back, you can PM Costello. He's a rather nice guy; if he can't get your stuff back, he'll try to help you out.

Also, ShopTemp IS getting a "rebirth", so... Maybe just wait.

8. ShadowSoldier

Member ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Weird, if you ordered before December, you should have gotten your stuff. It could be your customs or post office isn't giving it because it's an illegal device.

You wouldn't get your stuff ONLY if you ordered in December.

But like others have said, ShopTemp is getting a rebirth, so you can either PM Costello about it because it's odd that you haven't gotten it, or wait for ShopTemp to come back to life.

9. ezzieyguywuf

Newcomer ezzieyguywuf Member

United States
    If customs keeps it, they send a nice little letter to you informing you that you won't be getting it.

10. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    ...lol, sorry for being offtopic, but i really thought the thread title was a pun/song quote. [​IMG]

2nd verse of The Blowers Daughter goes "and so it is, the shorter story, no love no glory" and so on.