Gaming analog stick

aarjab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Assaissin's Creeed bloodlines and the controls are really confusing. I have to use the analog stick to move and I'm not really used to that. Is there any way I use my d pad to move? Or am I stuck like this
frown.gif
. By the way, I just bought my psp.

sword414

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yea... nobody is gonna make a button re-map hack for just one single person plus the d-pad can't detect pressure or anything so you can't choose between walk or run.

aarjab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah woops big mistake. I just realized almost all of the games on the psp use analog sticks for movement. Better just get used to the analog stick. Starting to get the hang of it
smile.gif

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aarjab said:
Not used to analog stick.

How are you not? Granted you just bought a PSP, dont you have any other sort of game system? PS1, N64, PS2, GameCube, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii???

aarjab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I saw what was wrong. My analog stick is not long. Its flat. The length from the stick to the psp is less than 1 cm. Is it suppose to be like this?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
aarjab said:
Oh I saw what was wrong. My analog stick is not long. Its flat. The length from the stick to the psp is less than 1 cm. Is it suppose to be like this?
Yes, that's why we commonly refer to it as the "analogue nub" instead of "analogue stick"
A plugin such as Macrofire or Joysense might be able to remap the analog nub to the D-Pad but it will mine you only have digital control so you're either stopped or running in game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: