An error occurred (ErrDisp)

zet0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I get this error everytime i try to leave Peregrin Quay in DQ8. This is the only game thats crashing like this. Is there any way to fix it? Also im playing with the orchestral patch it that matters.
20230421_000935.jpg

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error everytime i try to leave Peregrin Quay in DQ8. This is the only game thats crashing like this. Is there any way to fix it?
- Is this the vanilla game or is it a mod/hacked game?
- Make sure the game you installed matches the region of your 3ds (check in fbi/titles/game), if not use Luma3DS Locale Switcher to change it to your region.
- Make sure you have the game update installed if there's any.
- Also try importing seed in fbi (for your game), make sure you're connected to the internet when you do that.
Also im playing with the orchestral patch it that matters.
Make sure "game patching" is enabled in Luma3ds Menu. You can access the Menu by holding "select" on boot.

zet0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
- Is this the vanilla game or is it a mod/hacked game?
- Make sure the game you installed matches the region of your 3ds (check in fbi/titles/game), if not use Luma3DS Locale Switcher to change it to your region.
- Make sure you have the game update installed if there's any.
- Also try importing seed in fbi (for your game), make sure you're connected to the internet when you do that.

Make sure "game patching" is enabled in Luma3ds Menu. You can access the Menu by holding "select" on boot.
The only modification i have is the orchestral patch and the game's region is listed as "Region Free", I've also enabled game patching and imported the seed in FBI. Is there anything else i can do?

zet0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Download & reinstall the game again (from a different source, unless it's an eShop download). Trying changing the game's region to your system's region in Luma Locale Switcher.
Ok so i redownloaded the game from somewhere else and that seemed to fix my problem. tnx for the help man!

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd vote trump because the...