Homebrew An Error has occurred. Hold down Power button. Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noizetank
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,786
  • Replies Replies 2

Noizetank

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
52
Reaction score
14
Trophies
1
Age
44
XP
539
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I just installed a couple of CIAs on my O3DS and when i go to load it i get the above error.
How do i fix it? All my other CIAs work fine and I have updated to latest FW.

Any suggestions would be great.
 
Hey everyone,

I just installed a couple of CIAs on my O3DS and when i go to load it i get the above error.
How do i fix it? All my other CIAs work fine and I have updated to latest FW.

Any suggestions would be great.
Probably a corrupted CIA. Try redownloading from a different source or using FreeShop.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted