AFuen4321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently came upon this site

h**ps://hax0kartik.github.io/amiibo-generator/

and I download the generated decrypted .bins of the amiibos I wanted and Tried to use them in Tagmo but Tagmo can't see/detect them to write, is there anyway I can encrypt them or do something to them so I can use Tagmo to write them to a power tag?

Reactions: Al3need44

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amiitool can encrypt decrypted BIN files. You need to supply your own key_retail.bin file (can't give a link, just Google for it) which contains the encryption keys but once you have both Amiitool and key_retail.bin you can open Command Prompt and use this command to encrypt the BINs from that site.
Code:
amiitool.exe -e -k key_retail.bin -i "decrypted.bin" -o "encrypted.bin"
Where decrypted.bin is the downloaded file and encrypted.bin is the name you want for the encrypted file.

Reactions: sorson

sorson

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Amiitool can encrypt decrypted BIN files. You need to supply your own key_retail.bin file (can't give a link, just Google for it) which contains the encryption keys but once you have both Amiitool and key_retail.bin you can open Command Prompt and use this command to encrypt the BINs from that site.
Code:
 amiitool.exe -e -k key_retail.bin -i "decrypted.bin" -o "encrypted.bin"
Where decrypted.bin is the downloaded file and encrypted.bin is the name you want for the encrypted file.
I already download decrypted.bin for amiibo-generator&use amiitool(have key_retail.bin),but encrypted.bin can not use tagmo

Last edited by sorson,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...