thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently it doesn't taste very good.
But it smells good.
Denatonium Benzoate also known commercially as Bitrex is what is commonly added to antifreeze to keep animals and children from drinking it. Also used commonly in fraternity hazing rituals.

Back in the DS Lite days my boys would commonly pull out their Acekard and lick it when it wasn't making contact. When I found out what was going on I taught them the card stock trick.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same thing with my amazon preorder of BOTW. Still hasn't been marked as shipped, but I'm sure I will get it tomorrow. Worst case I'll only have a few hours after getting it to play it anyway, so I would rather wait and play other games like fast rmx first and save BOTW for Mon/Tues (which I specifically took days off from work to have time with the switch). I tried to take fri/sat off but couldn't get it so RIP me.

Edit: Literally 10 minutes after posting it shipped. And as I guessed it will be delivered through amazon logistics, amazon's own shipping company. Which has basically become the norm for a majority of prime items being delivered in Las Vegas. I hope however that they actually ring the doorbell this time. Many other times they seem to just leave the package at the door without even knocking.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
My Switch hasn't shipped either. But since I live < hour drive from an Amazon warehouse, I won't riot just yet.

My riot posse will be on standby just in case:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ :switch:

Reactions: Xzi

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for mine to ship. There aren't any Amazon warehouses in my state so I'm not sure why they're waiting so long.
Depends on shipping method and what state they consider it to be "shipped"
Gamestop is shipping my via UPS overnight, and they marked it as shipped but it hasn't reached UPS yet. Amazon is probably shipping in a similar manner, and in my experience sometimes it will ship out before being marked so for some reason.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
There can only be one possible explanation for this: it's never coming. :switch:
DPD shipped in the night :D
Have to call myself out here.

OP, would you find it ironic that I teased you about worrying about your system not shipping and yours ends up shipping before mine?
Yep, that's what happened and now I'm worried :P

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: xile6

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Honestly guys, I really hope that you are exaggerating when you say that you are "worried" about not getting it on day one... The Internet is swarming with posts about people getting crazy about those Amazon deliveries (I even read that the customer service now first asks you if it's about the switch if you contact them :D) Even if you have to wait a few days it's not going to kill you, we have been waiting since January :D

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I canceled my amazon preorder today (deliver date wednesday) and just went in a shop nearby. Now I have my switch and the zelda update is downloading. :)

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
If you have a wiiu there's absolutely 0 reasons to get switch at this moment
I am a bit sad I won't be getting it on release though :)

Could be a flashcard out in 6-8 months, first revisions are always the best:P.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I never pre-ordered the Switch it's USD$500 where I live.

Good to read you all will enjoy it soon, have fun!

What happens, if you say, cross the border into the US, grab the console and come back over to Mexico. Do you have to declare it at border control, or can you avoid it, so you can dodge taxes?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Currently waiting for my orders to arrive and I'm hyped!

Not so pleased that Zelda's LE box is huge...

Reactions: xile6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp