Nintendo DS hoarder
OP
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
I joined when I first modded my DSi. I saw that GBAtemp kept appearing when I'd google stuff and decided to join. (to be completely honest, I thought it'd make me look cool. I'm cringing at that.)

My best memory... Hm... I loved the time when everyone was spam liking @ PineappleGod's posts, but I also just liked talking with a few people in PMs.

For my worst memory, @Nobody_Important4u getting banned. See, at that time he was still in my friend circle. We knew at that time that he was at a really low point and we were afraid that every little thing would push him over the edge. Hearing that made me very concerned. Though there was also a "yay he's gone from the temp" part to it too.

Edit: Why the angry reaction?

Edit edit: I apologize for ever supporting NI4u. I wish I had sooner acknowledged how much of a homophobic asshole he was. I see now that his banning was well deserved, and had he not been banned for that, he would have been banned for some transphobic shit or something similar. I'm sorry for ever defending or helping him.

Last edited by rvtr,
  • Angry
Reactions: TheZander

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: