Hacking am i too late?

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see the game on psn for cfw on the vita but i see it as a download at gamestop will it work do u think?

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you are too late. Sorry.:(

At this point you'd have to wait for the next VHBL, which is likely months away.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It amazes me that people have missed the last four exploits in a row. The Vita has had a storm of exploits in just the past two months. At this point, anyone who currently owns a Vita and STILL misses the exploits when they are released isn't even trying anymore.

Deferet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Neo Draven
I totally agree

I'm just waiting for a full exploit, from what I understand VHBL (and if I'm wrong in this please correct me) isn't anything more that what I can already do on my CFW PSP, so why even bother right now?

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
@Neo Draven
I totally agree

I'm just waiting for a full exploit, from what I understand VHBL (and if I'm wrong in this please correct me) isn't anything more that what I can already do on my CFW PSP, so why even bother right now?
No, you're right. It's a PSP emulator hack, so it only allows us to things that could already be done on the PSP. That said, being able to load PSP games and homebrew/emulators is nothing to sneeze at, IMHO.

D

Deleted User

It amazes me that people have missed the last four exploits in a row. The Vita has had a storm of exploits in just the past two months. At this point, anyone who currently owns a Vita and STILL misses the exploits when they are released isn't even trying anymore.
missed as in already had a vita and the missed cuz i missed 1 exploit (i=my vita is new :P)

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing is, I just saw a preview ad for Black Friday, having a Vita + 4GB memory card + the new CoD for it for $200. But again, the primary reason I would get it is entirely based on whether I can hack it or not. And after that, however soon I can get a 32GB card to stick in it, lol.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
I'm in the same boat as Eyeballs O'shaughnessy. Even with just a PSP mode hack for $200 I'd jump in and sell my PSP, but my main obstacle is the pathetic 4GB they're bundling with it. With a 16GB card it's $250 and that's $50 too much.

Metrenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you guys are that worried about the price then you guys should check craigslist, i got mine on sunday for 130$ with an 8gb mem card, you can always get a different size mem card later on

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes