am i too late?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by G36cBossMan, Nov 7, 2012.

1. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    i dont see the game on psn for cfw on the vita but i see it as a download at gamestop will it work do u think?

2. porkiewpyne

porkiewpyne Report-er

Global Moderator
    Jun 8, 2008
    Australia
    IIRC it was taken down already :(

3. ViRGE

ViRGE GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2004
    Yes, you are too late. Sorry.:(

At this point you'd have to wait for the next VHBL, which is likely months away.

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    From what I've read the gamestop thing is just a coupon to download it from Sony, and since Sony removed it it's done.

5. Neo Draven

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    It amazes me that people have missed the last four exploits in a row. The Vita has had a storm of exploits in just the past two months. At this point, anyone who currently owns a Vita and STILL misses the exploits when they are released isn't even trying anymore.

6. Deferet

Deferet Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2011
    United States
    @Neo Draven
    I totally agree

I'm just waiting for a full exploit, from what I understand VHBL (and if I'm wrong in this please correct me) isn't anything more that what I can already do on my CFW PSP, so why even bother right now?

7. ViRGE

ViRGE GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2004
    No, you're right. It's a PSP emulator hack, so it only allows us to things that could already be done on the PSP. That said, being able to load PSP games and homebrew/emulators is nothing to sneeze at, IMHO.

8. Neo Draven

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    Dual-analog is fantastic on games like Gun - Showdown or Resistance - Retribution.

9. Riyaz

Riyaz Black Ace/Red Joker

Jun 21, 2011
    Netherlands
    everywhere
    missed as in already had a vita and the missed cuz i missed 1 exploit (i=my vita is new :P)

10. codezer0

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Funny thing is, I just saw a preview ad for Black Friday, having a Vita + 4GB memory card + the new CoD for it for $200. But again, the primary reason I would get it is entirely based on whether I can hack it or not. And after that, however soon I can get a 32GB card to stick in it, lol.

11. synce

synce だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん

Nov 5, 2009
    United States
    I'm in the same boat as Eyeballs O'shaughnessy. Even with just a PSP mode hack for $200 I'd jump in and sell my PSP, but my main obstacle is the pathetic 4GB they're bundling with it. With a 16GB card it's $250 and that's $50 too much.

12. Metrenix

Metrenix Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2012
    United States
    if you guys are that worried about the price then you guys should check craigslist, i got mine on sunday for 130$ with an 8gb mem card, you can always get a different size mem card later on

13. ground

ground GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 22, 2007
    Netherlands