Am I the only having issues with this site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been noticing this a lot over the past couple weeks . The site not loading/hanging and or just plain old timing out . I will post a screen snip of it with the msg I see from fire fox.

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I could´nt load the pague the whole week end. I dont know why but it happened only with gbatemp. Today Im able to connect to the site but now is really slow. :(

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew I wasn't crazy lol. The site didn't work at all yesterday and this morning when I tried it, it wouldn't load when I tried logging in. But the site would load although slow as hell if I didn't login.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like costello or any other staff don't want to look into this issue at all.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't know why my name was being brought up all of a sudden here but I just deleted a bunch of posts to keep this thread on topic.

The downtime was longer than 24 hours, so if you couldn't access the site over the weekend it was due to that fault. Generally people have no issues accessing the site and it runs at a reasonable high speed almost all of the time. If you are having issues the problem is probably on your end, unless you have 100 people simultaneously complaining about the speed of the site (which we aren't having) the problem is more than likely nothing to do with us. You cant expect Costello to look into one or two peoples problems, there will always be a couple of people complaining that the site is slow even when it actually isn't. This is the internet after all. If we investigated every single isolated incident like this we wouldn't have time to do anything else.

D

Deleted_171835

Oddly enough, I had all the same problems as the OP (GBAtemp slow, laggy) but it just seems to have resolved itself after the server came back up. Hm.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Like I said sometimes the site is slow for me but fine for everyone else. It happens. I don't go making threads over it and complaining about Costello especially when nobody else is having issues because I recognize the problem is probably on my end. What do you want us to do when one or two people are having speed issues but thousands aren't? :/

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
The site was laggy/slow long before the servers went down. Right after the redesign.

The lag was delibrately set. At least the wording of Costello's post suggested so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up