Hacking Am i playing it safe or am i being paranoid?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have standby wiiconnect24 off in fear of nintendo tracking what i'm using and punishing me somehow. So is this a good way to stay safe or is there nothing to worry about after all?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I'd say you're being paranoid. Nintendo can't just look onto your Wii and be like "They have pirated VC games; Ban them!", but I wouldn't recommend downloading the Nintendo Channel either. It really depends on what you're trying to hide.

sunnytimes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
IMO the whole wiiconnect24 / standby / orange light deal is a waste of time and money (hydro) .. plus the fact your wii is still ON and the fan is OFF ..

Fellipepb07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sunnytimes said:
IMO the whole wiiconnect24 / standby / orange light deal is a waste of time and money (hydro) .. plus the fact your wii is still ON and the fan is OFF ..

This mod is not good, my friend had his wii broken because os this mod, a problem similar to dead pixels.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Fellipepb07 said:
sunnytimes said:

This mod is not good, my friend had his wii broken because os this mod, a problem similar to dead pixels.
He's not talking about a mod, dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system