Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi, long time since I connected to Live.
One of the days when like 600,000 got banned, I was outside live for 2 days.
Until today my ethernet cable was disconnected from the xbox, and didnt play it on live and almost didnt play it at all.
Anyway, I've been waiting to know if I got banned or not, I can't stand but to play Live, or at least know if I can or not.
I got IX1.6, but, if I connect to Live to check if im banned and I am, my HDD is gone. If I am not banned and I connect, I might get banned when I connect.
Is there a chance, without connecting to Live, to see if I got banned?

THX IN ADVANCE

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Well, cuz im nub, I'm not going to upgrade to LT myself,
I got a store that will do it for payment.
BUT, if im banned, its a waste of money.
But, if im not...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) The 360 itself has an onboard log of security events called secdata.bin (this is what people have been restoring from the older versions that are floating around the NAND to uncripple their hardware).
You can dump it but as well as this if you go to info screens you can see a number that contains said info.
This number is encrypted but if you feed the app I linked the NFO of said number you can find out.

2) Then lie/start a claim from another area's site.

Neither way is foolproof but both has confirmed things that would otherwise not have been confirmed before a ban actually hit.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Xval won't tell you if you have been flagged to be banned. Using it with a console that's flagged but hasn't connected to receive the ban, it'll say you're clean. The only use it has, is to see if a console has already been banned (so you can check if it's banned , if you're buying 2nd hand machine), it'll do you no good in trying to find out whether your machine is safe to connect or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!