Netherlands
Gaboros said:
Gaboros said:
DekuSword said:
Great thanks, looking foward to it!
smile.gif

Until then I'll just use YSM3
smile.gif

Someone please test this autoboot for DSCovery.

http://filebeam.com/67ff5f8ca38d3f5250ac20ffb9518b05

It requires to install DSCovery fully + put this system folder on it. I made a small app which can load dscovery.nds (so it requires dscovery.nds on the root of your card). I tested on my R4i RTS and working on it, but that autoboot is totally different. So someone please test it on M3 and if it working I will release a new DSCovery.
biggrin.gif

Any test result with this? Working, not working? I have seen a lot of people already downloaded it but I didn't got reply about the result.

I tested it and it works but I always get an unknown.bmp error in dscovery when I click update card?

timmie897

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You forgot to include the DScovery firmware.
wink.gif

EDIT: The windows app works but it can't download the covers, so I download them with the other app and put them in the covers folder.

Thank you
smile.gif

DekuSword

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heey Gaboros,

Sorry I could not test it because I was at work today had to wait till I got home.
Just got home and it works!!

Thanks a bunch!

Guantanamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
We are all waiting for it, but it seems that the source code is not shared with Gaboros at this time, hope that YWG will share it with Gaboros soon.

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But its a good news for us =)
We still get the chance... Actually i wont buy some else card because its so complicated in my country(

jaredlivingstone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What is the difference between this YSMenu and the one released by RetroGameFan? From looking at the files all I noticed was the theme (for the record I like yours better
tongue.gif
), added cheats, and a slightly bigger ini file.

Also, do you know of a guide for loading commerical roms in moonshell through YSMenu for M3i Zero?

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a bit of sense would tell you that the core difference is what cart the software runs on. retrogamefan's download runs on dstt and the r4 and some clones.

a few changes by gaboros, and we can also run it. naturally, it uses many of the same files as retrogamefan's releases, which is why he is given credit at all opportunities.

jaredlivingstone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
sweenish said:
a bit of sense would tell you that the core difference is what cart the software runs on. retrogamefan's download runs on dstt and the r4 and some clones.

a few changes by gaboros, and we can also run it. naturally, it uses many of the same files as retrogamefan's releases, which is why he is given credit at all opportunities.

Well, if you actually downloaded the retrogamefan release you would notice that he includes a version for running on M3 cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The bird is the word! +1