Status
Not open for further replies.

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah i will try Quad-Boot 5 min ago and i will say its sucks... R4i and iTouch is no needed...
New Sakura(than is up) + M3 Wood + YSMenu is the best firmwares for M3 Cards...
amaro thanks il try it now...

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Saionji said:
If someone would make dual-boot like official M3 boot...
I think it will be very nice...

Wood + YSMenu = Epic ^^
I have said this earlier, use Kaura and replace Sakura with WoodM3 and Touchpod with YSM3. Then you could choose which one to autoboot at anytime

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
gaboros said:
Good news guys! YWG said the wood svn will be update on monday. I try to do my best to update it as soon as possible but I can't promiss anything. I am also want to update it as soon as possible!
smile.gif

FUCK YES!

QUOTE(Saionji @ Dec 18 2010, 04:34 PM) Yeah i will try Quad-Boot 5 min ago and i will say its sucks... R4i and iTouch is no needed...
New Sakura(than is up) + M3 Wood + YSMenu is the best firmwares for M3 Cards...
amaro thanks il try it now...

You can erase it.

YAGB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gaboros said:
Good news guys! YWG said the wood svn will be update on monday. I try to do my best to update it as soon as possible but I can't promiss anything. I am also want to update it as soon as possible!
smile.gif
Awesome! That means Golden Sun (EUR) will FINALLY work on M3i Zero, as my M3 Simply w/ WoodR4 1.19 runs it perfectly, right? Anyway, great work man, you're keeping the M3 alive!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
the link for 4.2d is still not working..
and could you fix the fonts , it can't display Japanese, Chinese filenames or rom headers and some symbols like a longer version of a - becomes a ?, making it unable to load those games with a ?
the fonts from retrogamefan's YSM3 should work

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
YAGB said:
gaboros said:
smile.gif
Awesome! That means Golden Sun (EUR) will FINALLY work on M3i Zero, as my M3 Simply w/ WoodR4 1.19 runs it perfectly, right? Anyway, great work man, you're keeping the M3 alive!

You can play it with YSM3
unsure.gif

YAGB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Juanmatron said:
YAGB said:
gaboros said:
smile.gif

You can play it with YSM3
unsure.gif
The EUR version, really? I can't get it working :s. Please, if you can contact me by PM for not hijacking this thread (and we can talk in Spanish too, haha).

amaro

Trophies
XP
Country
gaboros said:
YSM3 6.42e released!

http://filetrip.net/f23234-YSM3-with-Retro...iles-6-42e.html

Sorry for not releasing yesterday, I couldn't upload to filetrip. It was done by yesterday but can not uploaded it, sorry.

Fixes:
Minor fixes in m3patch.dat.
Minor fixes in m3reset.dat ---> soft reset now working! (you do not need to do anything with it, it must work, just copy to sd card every file)
Font fixed. (Fonts for the previous version for good for me because I'm Hungarian and that font can display á é ú, etc, which is in my language:) )
More tools included.

As far as I know Golden Sun (eur) working with this.

About Wood:
If everything goes well WoodR4 1.20 for M3 will be released on Monday. I can not promise it, but I try to do my best! I also want to release it as soon as possible.
what tools? the folder is empty!

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
amaro said:
No it isn't, I just downloaded it, the tools folder contains eNDryptS Advanced 1.2 and Panasonic SD Formatter v2.0.0.3

amaro

Trophies
XP
Country
45gc said:
amaro said:
No it isn't, I just downloaded it, the tools folder contains eNDryptS Advanced 1.2 and Panasonic SD Formatter v2.0.0.3
yes, but the ips tools?
reset still not working!!??

edit: Let's see if we understand!
reset works through the ttreset.dat, only modifying this file is that it works
and this has been spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since