Hacking Alright M3 team time to work your magic

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeltaBurnt
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,131
  • Replies Replies 28
M3 i Zero just came out and will not work for most ppl that did update and order it now. What irony.
 
DSAndi said:
M3 i Zero just came out and will not work for most ppl that did update and order it now. What irony.
your point is?

every cart on the market right now doesnt work with the 1.4 update

just dont update if you value using your flashcart to get some crappy facebook app
 
Joe88 said:
DSAndi said:
M3 i Zero just came out and will not work for most ppl that did update and order it now. What irony.
your point is?

every cart on the market right now doesnt work with the 1.4 update

just dont update if you value using your flashcart to get some crappy facebook app

Yeah, but I WOULD like to use the dsi shop, but I can't because I can't update. I never used facebook so that's out the picture, but was actually about to buy something on 1.4 release date.
 
*SIGH*

I hope the Acekard team pulls out and saves the day. I love their carts better than M3s, no offense. I liked the M3iZero too, but prefered the Acekard 2i more.

Well, may the best team win.
 
bach3609 said:
I bet the acekard will come out with a workaround the same time the m3i0 team does. However, for those clone r4is and such, bye bye, unless they also have a upgradable bootflash
acekard doesn't have upgadable bootflash
 
Your proof is where exactly? There's no proof pointing there is no updatable boot strap/boot loader w.e its called. There's proof on it can flash some of it so far with that language fix.
 
gameguy95 said:
bach3609 said:
I bet the acekard will come out with a workaround the same time the m3i0 team does. However, for those clone r4is and such, bye bye, unless they also have a upgradable bootflash
acekard doesn't have upgadable bootflash
Actually it does, but you need another ds or dslite or another dsi if you already upgraded it to v 1.4 read it, its all over the forums. Plus team acekard even posted on their website they are working on a workaround.

http://www.acekard.com/news.php#69
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted