Hacking Already successfully(?) modded with Haxchi, but need advice

Zeblid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so, I did the Haxchi method a few days ago via legit Brain Age off eshop, didn't do any backing up of any kind, and didn't block updates.
Batch installed 39 official VCs(31 GBA, 7 DS, 1 N64) to system memory via WUP Installer with no freezing upon installation, and tested a handful but not all, and they seem to be working fine.

So, some questions... Or many questions:

Am I still able to backup? Only have a 16GB, but could I get the otp/seeprom or is it too late by this point?

Dumb question probably, but I'm still able to block updates, correct?

Are my games good to go? Should batch-installs be avoided for future reference? And if something gets corrupted, how/when will I know?
I've read about how you should always install to USB(don't have one) in case of an install corruption, which could potentially brick when installed to nand?
In this case, would I be able to get a standard flash drive to install to, and then move to system memory after? Everything I've read seems to suggest this is okay, and that flash drives are only not recommended because most people are installing much larger games/amounts, and I really only modded my Wii U for VC, VC injects, and maybe DLC for games I already own on disc.

Probably the dumbest question I have, is my NNID, which I use for my 3DS and plan to use for Switch, safe? Can I still visit the eshop(not that I'd ever want to), use the browser, or play online(nothing modded, of course)?

I've mainly been playing Megaman Battle Network 2 which I installed with WUP, but it seems to stutter/drop frames for just a second, rarely, but almost guaranteed once per play(roughly 2 hour sessions). Any clue what the deal is on this?

Those previous questions take priority, but I planned on doing some GBA/DS/N64 injects eventually and was wondering if those should be fine to install to USB then move to system memory afterwards, to open like regular WUP-installed VC titles, or do they need to be opened exclusively with Loadiine?

Sorry for what are probably very basic questions, I'm just kind of freaked out because CBHC/bricking overshadow nearly every single post anywhere online regarding Wii U modding, and all the information is conflicting, to boot. I've been just reading and reading for the past week or so and everything's kind of blurring together now.
I've invested quite a bit in my Wii U, both time and money-wise, so this whole thing was a big risk(or was it, I have no idea if Haxchi actually has risk), but the thing was gathering dust and the prospect of VC/Injects made me bite.

Any advice would be tremendously appreciated, I'm pretty overwhelmed by all this. (Modded Wii, two PSPs, O3DS, and SNES Classic in the past, all have gone smoothly, but still quite a novice)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome