Gaming All Pokedex 3D Pokemon-The Easy Way

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,493
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey, this is just an experiment but, if it works, I plan on creating a website dedicated to keeping/a gallery of 3D Nintendo 3DS video for the Nintendo Video app, and etc.

PLEASE MAKE A COPY OF YOUR "0000326" folder.

Go to your SD card, find the extdata file and then the folder with the "00000326" folder. For me, it was the "D:\Nintendo 3DS\37cab9dedcd4151d67967fe696b27b7a\1f2d00b14760a88c534430320002544d\extdata000000" folder. Make a copy of your folder in case it doesn't work and paste mine: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P5KCTKZW

Make sure you extract the rar file first...

Boot into the Pokedex 3D app.

Please comment if it works. If it DOES work, I'll make a website with a gallery with all of the 3D videos Nintendo posts on the Nintendo Video app since they're deleted after a new one comes out. Also, feel free to post your own save data, I'll move it to this post if you want. I'll be gone for a week or so, so be patient if it works and you want a site dedicated to this stuff. Even if it doesn't work, I might make a website to display all of the 3DS 3D pictures (can be viewed while browsing with the 3DS Web Browser) and other content if people are interested. Thank You.

EDIT: Most of the pokemon will appear as unkown AR markers-Idk why- but I think it's because of the daily limit. You probably get 10 or so more of those AR markers turning into pokemon everyday. Idk because I just did this.

Edit 2: It didn't work for 1 user. If it doesn't work for you, use this (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HV0KJYY2) and tell me if you have either Victini, Zekrom, or Reshiram-either as stickers, or in the normal Pokedex. It may have been because of the unknown markers. I only had 13 or so KNOWN ones anyway. Thanks.

D

Deleted User

OP
NoOneDies said:
I'll let you know if it works.
Alright, thanks. I'd post the video thing now, but it seems to be huge. I'll try and separate it so that there's only one video in the save file. Hopefully the save files aren't specific to the original system.

D

Deleted User

OP
NoOneDies said:
It worked, although I only got to have 16.
So, 16 or so Pokemon+AR (black and white) symbols or just the Pokemon? Also-THANK YOU! NOW I KNOW THAT A 3DS SAVE FILE OR Picture/Video GALLERY WILL WORK!!! Also, it seems to be virtually impossible to create a single video so, they'll have to be delivered in batches of 4 videos at a time. I'm still testing it out though.

Edit: The person above me: No. This would only give you my save file-meaning, whatever I have-you have. You no longer have any of your data. I'll post a file with all of the save file data soon though.
smile.gif

NoOneDies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only gives the pokemon he currently owns, I'm still missing those 13 pokemons can't get from spot pass.
frown.gif

Edit:
Just the pokemon, no stickers whatsoever. It kinda asks to download new ones as well.

D

Deleted User

OP
NoOneDies said:
It only gives the pokemon he currently owns, I'm still missing those 13 pokemons can't get from spot pass.
frown.gif

Edit:
Just the pokemon, no stickers whatsoever. It kinda asks to download new ones as well.
Then I either gave you the wrong file, or it didn't work. Hold on, I'll try again a different way.

Edit 2: Use this (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HV0KJYY2) and tell me if you have either Victini, Zekrom, or Reshiram-either as stickers, or in the normal Pokedex. Thanks.
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
kevan said:
I dont get it...
You go to your 3DS SD card, find you "extdata" folder at (Nintendo 3DS\37cab9dedcd4151d67967fe696b27b7a\1f2d00b14760a88c534430320002544d\extdata00000\), and over right it with mine. It should give you all of the Pokemon I had. I just want to know if it works, if it does, I'll make a database with all of the save files for current known 3DS Wares, including Nintendo Video files. (All Nintendo Videos are deleted after every update).

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
well do you want mine?(save)

151 pokemon I have all but 26 of the Ar stickers(as in all but 26 have stickers the rest are just the black and white code), and all but 35 of the photo stickers...

does that also mean you will want a backup of my card and saves from the card?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
rastsan said:
well do you want mine?(save)

151 pokemon I have all but 26 of the Ar stickers(as in all but 26 have stickers the rest are just the black and white code), and all but 35 of the photo stickers...

does that also mean you will want a backup of my card and saves from the card?

Do you have all 151 Pokemon registered? (Can you see all Pokemon, included the alternate version of some, like male and female Jellicent?)
Upload your file, so with that we can test if works too.

Sovus

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice idea, but doesn't work.
When i use your savefiles the game recognizes this and creates complete new savefiles and you can start from the beginning.
But you are right that it is possible to backup your own data. So you can revert it if you f**ked up your saves.

I think there is some kind of tag or id inside the saves to bind them to your 3ds.
Still 13 pokemon missing :/

D

Deleted User

OP
Sovus said:
Nice idea, but doesn't work.
When i use your savefiles the game recognizes this and creates complete new savefiles and you can start from the beginning.
But you are right that it is possible to backup your own data. So you can revert it if you f**ked up your saves.

I think there is some kind of tag or id inside the saves to bind them to your 3ds.
Still 13 pokemon missing :/
Meh, well, it was worth trying. I guess I'll try the video thing later. Thanks.
smile.gif

Sovus

Trophies
XP
Country
Found an other method on the internet to get all pokemon in the pokedex 3d with only one 3ds.
A little bit time consuming, but i can confirm that it works. You only need a second sd-card. you can do it with one, but that would take the whole day^^

1. Put a new SD card
2. Scan the ones you need
3. Change date back 1 year
4. Open application, then close it.
5. Change date back today
6. After changing the date, turn off the power. (Otherwise, it could corrupt some data)
7. Put old SD card back in
8. Turn on the power.
9. Spotpass
10. Turn off the power, switch SD cards, and start over from step 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up