Hardware Others All in one keyboard, game controller, and touch pad in the USA?

OrangeJuiceKitten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like something like the uniplay u6, but that is based in china, and can not find on amazon/ebay. I would not like to have Rii RK707 because it has modes, I would like keyboard and game controller at the same time. I want this because it looks convenient. I am on Windows 7.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Controller and good controller can be two different things. Nobody, especially around here, generally buys a controller to be bad so I will assume the sacrifice will come on the other aspects.

What I would consider more is whatever console controller you like can usually be slapped hard enough to work on PC, and most of those in turn will have either an official keyboard addon or a third party effort shaped to fit (or get one small enough and a 3d printer). The PS4 controller has a touchpad built in, is a reasonable enough controller (as well as being the default controller for a lot of things like the 360 one once was) and bluetooth keyboard addons seem to be a thing as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...