Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
184_12912_avpsq.jpg

MCV exclusively reveals that Sega shooter will hit shelves in February
Sega’s Aliens vs Predator will launch in Europe on Friday, February 19th, MCV can confirm.
The game will be available in three editions: Standard, Survivor and Hunter. The Survivor Edition comes in a steel case and features a code for downloadable multiplayer maps, which will be available post-launch.
The Hunter Edition will also contain the maps, as well as a posable facehugger model, a Weyland Yutani sleeve badge and a 3D lenticular postcard.
“Aliens vs Predator is the first title to be released in our partnership with Fox for the Aliens franchise, and it reinforces our commitment to provide high quality gaming for the core market,” said Sega Europe’s marketing director Gary Knight.
“The team at Rebellion have been true to the Aliens and Predator universes and created a title that allows gamers to experience all the tension and excitement of the Aliens and Predator movies.”
Source.

I knew it was far along the line in development but i didn't think it was THIS far along, i was expecting a mid April-June release.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They've been saying February for the past year. And you should note this is the Europe release, however.
Gamestop has this locked in as a street date release for Feb. 16th, three days prior. It's too specific as a filler date as they all start on the first of a month. Knowing how Gamestop works, once a game is locked in as a street date then it almost never changes. So it is a very safe assumption that the North American release will be 02/16.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the reason why this game has gotten more famous is because they have made good work of multiplayer by allowing downloadable maps... esp by making interactive multiplayer, games will improve greatly rather than making simple multiplayer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)