Al-Qaeda confirms bin Laden's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
ShadowSoldier said:
TwinRetro said:
Talk Abottabad place to hide, amirite?

Why do I get the feeling that you heard that from somewhere before?

Never claimed it was my joke
biggrin.gif

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
mabilouz said:
Hopefully the mods might split the topic into two threads.

If you want a separate thread, make one.
We're not splitting a thread for it.

Please return to the topic.
It wasn't for me that I wanted it. Anyway sorry.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
coolness said:
Chhotu uttam said:
coolness said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Chhotu uttam said:
ShadowSoldier said:
coolness said:
come on Al-Qaeda send a bomb on the ps3 hackers
biggrin.gif

What makes you think the hackers are American? :/
because more peoples use PS3 in america

That's the dumbest reason I have ever heard.

Lol but think of it, the most smartest/hackers are in Amerika
so MAYBE its possible
or maybe a person from Antarctica so police won't catch him
Or maybe on another planet xd
or maybe somewhere near your house?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh no they are going to set a fire outside Glasgow airport again! Is it more or do 95% of these "attacks" fail so badly. I could do better without even trying. Sure you have your big attacks like 9/11 and 7/7 however most fail at something that should be rather easy to do. I'm more scared of the IRA and UDA than these pricks. I still don't get the fascination of killing themselves, has none of them thought about taking a gun into a crowded event and opening fire? They could have done something at the royal wedding but these so called terrorists are so bad it seems they lack imagination. I'm more scared of the easter bunny than these asshats.

I think we should all be concerned about Iran and north Korea more
smile.gif

"oh they blew up a train? when's the next one?"

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys give me the rofls. People will do what they believe to be right. And when two people (or groups, factions, etc) Disagree about what is "right", a fight breaks out. Thats reality. No good, No Evil, just Humans being human.

iceissocold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is inevitable. It's human nature to hate and kill. War will never cease. Can't help but go along with it all now.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iceissocold said:
This is inevitable. It's human nature to hate and kill. War will never cease. Can't help but go along with it all now.
Which philosopher/train of thought are you drawing from, other than your gut?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jakob95 said:
is precious to us and to all Muslims

That is fake. They're just trying to act like people support them. The majority of Muslims hate Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden like hell.
Heck, I even stumbled upon a video of Muslim kids celebrating his death in class lol.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mabilouz said:
thaddius said:
mabilouz said:
I will beat myself with wet willow branches in penance.
It's alright. I accept your apology.

I'm a little flabbergasted that a francophone has a better grasp of the English language than one of it's (presumed) natives, but I'll just blame the British education system for that one.
You couldn't counter my argument. When I pointed this out you called me a conspiracy theorist and a dick. And claimed that the transposing of an 's' for a 'b' in the name Obama meant the post was unintelligible to you. You also claimed that you were not going to answer my 'dumbass questions'.

I did not ask you a question I merely pointed out that your response to my post did not in any way address what was written. Nor did I apologise. You also apparently don't understand the word dyslexia either. Yes petal the British education system made me dyslexic.
rolleyes.gif
So it would seem to me that your English is pretty poor indeed.

Anyway, I'd rather be a dyslexic who makes a spelling error here and there than a sanctimonious cunt who uses it as a get out clause when he can't counter an argument.
OK, here's the thing: You don't seem to know what dyslexia is, so I'll break it down for you. A common error for a dyslexic would be for lower case letters like 'd' and 'b' to be indistinguishable because they're a reversal of each other. Not being able to tell the difference between a 'b' and an 's' is called illiteracy. If you're teachers have been telling you that you're dyslexic, they're lying to you (hence the jibe about the British education system).

In all seriousness though, you made a typing error. I understand that. I'm sure you were taught well enough.

I didn't acknowledge one of your statements and you were rather rude in demanding (yes, demanding) that I answer to it and I called you on it. I am not required to answer to everything you say and me commenting on one thing you said is not an invitation to be 'a dick' (my word) about the things I didn't comment on.

I know that there aren't any strict rules for online etiquette, but maybe think about what you're going to say before you say it (especially if you didn't mean to come across as rude). Regardless, I'm willing to forgive and forget. Also, please look up the word sanctimonious.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
thaddius said:
mabilouz said:
thaddius said:
mabilouz said:
I will beat myself with wet willow branches in penance.
It's alright. I accept your apology.

I'm a little flabbergasted that a francophone has a better grasp of the English language than one of it's (presumed) natives, but I'll just blame the British education system for that one.
You couldn't counter my argument. When I pointed this out you called me a conspiracy theorist and a dick. And claimed that the transposing of an 's' for a 'b' in the name Obama meant the post was unintelligible to you. You also claimed that you were not going to answer my 'dumbass questions'.

I did not ask you a question I merely pointed out that your response to my post did not in any way address what was written. Nor did I apologise. You also apparently don't understand the word dyslexia either. Yes petal the British education system made me dyslexic.
rolleyes.gif
So it would seem to me that your English is pretty poor indeed.

Anyway, I'd rather be a dyslexic who makes a spelling error here and there than a sanctimonious cunt who uses it as a get out clause when he can't counter an argument.
OK, here's the thing: You don't seem to know what dyslexia is, so I'll break it down for you. A common error for a dyslexic would be for lower case letters like 'd' and 'b' to be indistinguishable because they're a reversal of each other. Not being able to tell the difference between a 'b' and an 's' is called illiteracy. If you're teachers have been telling you that you're dyslexic, they're lying to you (hence the jibe about the British education system).

In all seriousness though, you made a typing error. I understand that. I'm sure you were taught well enough.

I didn't acknowledge one of your statements and you were rather rude in demanding (yes, demanding) that I answer to it and I called you on it. I am not required to answer to everything you say and me commenting on one thing you said is not an invitation to be 'a dick' (my word) about the things I didn't comment on.

I know that there aren't any strict rules for online etiquette, but maybe think about what you're going to say before you say it (especially if you didn't mean to come across as rude). Regardless, I'm willing to forgive and forget. Also, please look up the word sanctimonious.
Teachers don't diagnose dyslexia in this country they are not qualified to do so. I think the MRI I had (purely as part of a study on dyslexia) and the Educational Psychologist assessment were pretty conclusive. And not being able to see the mistake in that word is as result of dyslexia, severe dyslexia. It won't be picked up by spell check because it is a proper name. I only realised there was an error when you bolded it. The rest of what you have written is the same rubbish you wrote before. Disingenuous to say the least. Just leave me alone.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mabilouz said:
Teachers don't diagnose dyslexia in this country they are not qualified to do so. I think the MRI I had (purely as part of a study on dyslexia) and the Educational Psychologist assessment were pretty conclusive. And not being able to see the mistake in that word is as result of dyslexia, severe dyslexia.
rolleyes.gif

I guess that explains your severe comprehension problem. I was trying to be nice. "Forgive and forget" doesn't mean "Jesus Christ, you're a fucking moron".

Please look up sanctimonious though. You don't seem to know what it means.

iceissocold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
iceissocold said:
Which philosopher/train of thought are you drawing from, other than your gut?
You actually think we will at some point be at an age of peace? There will always be two sides to everything and it will always end in bloodshed lol.

I do hope someday within my life time I can see the world united and passed war for the time being. The human race has so much potential and it's always being wasted.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
iceissocold said:
*deep gravelly voice* War... War never changes.

Anyway, those comments on the "Bin Laden Dead" photos (don't think the US is dumb enough to release photos when that would clearly anger a lot of people, not just Al Queda) are just sick. As horrible as the man was, none of those things should be wished on anybody. I lose my faith in humanity sometimes. Cheering in the streets over a man's death? That's just..horrible. Wishing him pain and suffering in the afterlife? I know I was never affected by any of the terrorist attacks but I would hope I would never act like that over the death of whoever caused them. It sounds callous to everyone affected but its how I feel.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkreaperofdreams said:
Joe88 said:
the bin laden picture is fake
another site already found the original unaltered picture and how it was photoshopped to look like him
did you already see the pics i posted?
that don't look like photoshop
pic contains gore, viewer discretion is advised and all that stuff
unaltered picture
http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/osama-bin-laden-shot-dead-original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol