Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
@David432111, please don't add your personal comments that you feel should be in the wiki.

1) the r4 block is ongoing, we have no idea what clones will come out next. yet you removed that from the "to-do" list. are you a developer of akaio and can you predict the future?
2) you added *new* to the wii compatibility. refrain from adding *new* to anything. akaio is as it is. when people read the wiki they will see that the new version is 1.5, thus everything listed is for 1.5. adding *new* makes no sense since that info, after a week, is current.
3) you took it upon yourself to remove the plugin section which still contains current information in favor of a wii connectivity section? if wii connectivity isn't in the actual firmware it belongs in the FAQ section. the plugin for wifi is still present and thus that section will remain.
4) locking the start menu is already in the globalsettings.ini section, at the bottom. this is a "hidden" option that is not generated by akaio, thus it goes at the bottom.

in short, stop editing the wiki. you made poor decisions, which should have been discussed before you attempted to make the wiki "your personal article."

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i think we should add something short to the FAQ section that explains how to update the ak2i. explain what both files are, what they do, and how to use them. then explain about the danny phantom icon. i know this info is out there but it isn't collected where it counts most, the akaio wiki.

if anyone wants to write up something, please do.

-another world

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
i think we should add something short to the FAQ section that explains how to update the ak2i. explain what both files are, what they do, and how to use them. then explain about the danny phantom icon. i know this info is out there but it isn't collected where it counts most, the akaio wiki.

-another world

Why can't you do it?

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Another World said:

-another world

Why can't you do it?

He's too busy having sex with your mom.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
that and i don't own, never want to own, a dsi. i'm not writing up something i can't test first. i am assuming that the person who writes it up has 1) a dsi 2) an ak2i and 3) has flashed it and understands exactly what to do, how to do it, what to expect, what the risks are, what the steps are, what the software will prompt the user to do, etc, etc, etc.

-another world

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
that and i don't own, never want to own, a dsi. i'm not writing up something i can't test first. i am assuming that the person who writes it up has 1) a dsi 2) an ak2i and 3) has flashed it and understands exactly what to do, how to do it, what to expect, what the risks are, what the steps are, what the software will prompt the user to do, etc, etc, etc.

-another world

Alright. Can you put your old Avater back? The one you have on right now isn't as good as your old one.

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Another World said:

-another world

Alright. Can you put your old Avater back? The one you have on right now isn't as good as your old one.

Seriosly, STFU, you moron.

You make a fool of yourself everytime you open your mouth.

Superfleurs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another World said:

-another world
I have just read the Wiki and have to say, it's awesome! Very educational and helpful. Before I download the new akaio 1.5 version, however, I need to know whether it will work with the "danny phantom". Yes, I was one of those idiots that updated my DSi before reading the GBA threads.
wacko.gif

Superfleurs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another World said:

-another world
I have just read the Wiki and have to say, it's awesome! Very educational and helpful. Before I download the new akaio 1.5 version, however, I need to know whether it will work with the "danny phantom". Yes, I was one of those idiots that updated my DSi before reading the GBA threads.
wacko.gif

Lyker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is AKIO discontinued ?

I am about to buy a new flashcard to my DS lite.
It was a while since akio was updated. Latest is 1.5 right ?

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lyker said:
Is AKIO discontinued ?

What are you talking about? AKAIO 1.5 is not so old. Plus, a lot of loaders have been released since then. I think the last one came out a few days ago, on december 4th.

So, no, it's not discontinued.

Lyker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
geek_power said:
Lyker said:
Is AKIO discontinued ?

What are you talking about? AKAIO 1.5 is not so old. Plus, a lot of loaders have been released since then. I think the last one came out a few days ago, on december 4th.

So, no, it's not discontinued.

Ahh lol, yeah I noticed when I read more about it.
I did not know they had made it so they could just continuesly release a loader and update....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol