Status
Not open for further replies.

minhsan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys just shut the hell up and get over it yeah it sucks big time but normmatt has a plan of his own so shut up and ride it out till normmatt is done with his now OS. god i mean how many people are pissed at this but dont rant about how much it sucks its gonna suck today just as bad as it will tomorrow. i mean yeah its posted on april 1 but how many things arent that are bad news. so if you would and i bet i speak for a lot of people when i say this.... THIS IS REAL SO ****ING DEAL WITH IT!!!!

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I still have the site banner (with the CNET logo) saved somewhere. Fark's is pretty good, too. Oh, and Reddit. But Google always seems to have the best. GBATemp really likes to mess with people with terrible, depressing news; nothing ever funny or just downright silly (3D Chrome).

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am gonna miss akAIO now. At least when it was in the hands of our fellow GBAtemp members. All I can look up to is nOS. And with MenuDO.... I am not sure what is happening now...

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
fish.jpg

[salient point omitted]

D

Deleted User

Nice one Another World. Even though I didn't believe it it sure did spark some type of emotional response.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well the "emotional response" was almost completely "this is an obvious lame April fool" sorry, try harder next year guys. Not a good prank at all.
dry.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
eh, i had fun. =)

i'm very happy with everyone who thought it was lame, it means i upset'ed you. hehe. everyone who wants to do better, work hard, get promoted to staff, and post your own april fool's joke next year. until then stop acting like you could have come up with something better. i've yet to see a post by any of you [complainers] with your own joke.

thanks toni, your edits were great. it kept the joke alive that much longer!

yea so the two things that gave it away...

i called them team acekart, but later said that was a typo. but it was obvious that it wasn't, if you follow any of my posts you know i don't post anything with out researching and if i post a mistake, i fix it.

i did put "as of today" in one of my responses. that’s because as of the this day, the 1st of april, it was "real."

it was obvious it was a joke but it seems some people took it way to seriously. a few people were in such distraught over the news! HAHA.

yea, i had fun.

-another world

m-p{3}

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
I guess this April's Fool also let the community to pass a message: It's only when something like this that really happens that we remember how useful you were. Hope that you continue all this generous work for the common mortals that most of us are
smile.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for closing, figured the new topic would be used for the April Fools aftermath discussion.

Enjoy ranting, but be nice about it yo. :D

*hi-five Another World*

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Another World said:
eh, i had fun. =)

i'm very happy with everyone who thought it was lame, it means i upset'ed you. hehe. everyone who wants to do better, work hard, get promoted to staff, and post your own april fool's joke next year. until then stop acting like you could have come up with something better. i've yet to see a post by any of you [complainers] with your own joke.

Of course all that counts is the pranker had his fun, thats the point of pranking!
smileipb2.png

But next year boys, if Im staff (yeah right) I shall help you organise a prank that will bring every member of this forum down to their knees!
yaypsp.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Another World said:
eh, i had fun. =)

thanks toni, your edits were great. it kept the joke alive that much longer!

yea so the two things that gave it away...

i called them team acekart, but later said that was a typo. but it was obvious that it wasn't, if you follow any of my posts you know i don't post anything with out researching and if i post a mistake, i fix it.

i did put "as of today" in one of my responses. that’s because as of the this day, the 1st of april, it was "real."

it was obvious it was a joke but it seems some people took it way to seriously. a few people were in such distraught over the news! HAHA.

yea, i had fun.

-another world

I had fun too.....I didn't want to remove all posts, but just enough of them so it looks like thread is moderated, and we're serious!
Nice job on this! Nothing big, but big enough to worry some people, and piss off some more!
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs