Wait a minute...

110xaw4.jpg

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand why people fell for this. I knew right away after reading that conversation that it was fake. It didnt seem real. Anyway, I really liked the Icon feature tho. That needs to be implemented

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
thanks to jph for that image =). looking back it is really great how irc members, the akaio team, soulanger, and gbatemp staff all came together (randomly) to pull this off. no one had any clue i was going to do this. as far as the staff knew there was no april fools joke this year.

-another world

Simplify

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Couldn't agree more!

We're just trying to have some fun, there is nothing to dislike about AF day!

There's a lot to dislike about AF day.

It causes a lot of people unnecessary stress, pisses a lot of people off and ruins a lot of peoples days.

All so you can have a little laugh the next day and say "hur hur hur, we totally fooled you."

Luckily for me i don't believe much i read on the internet, let alone on April fools day. So the only thing that bothered me about this was the fact that they actually did it.

I don't see the point in AF's day really, except for exploiting a lot of peoples foolishness and using it to hurt them.

Wonder how many people saw this, and decided to buy a different product, or throw away their old acekard and get an R4..

But hey long as you guys can laugh at them the next day and rub it in there faces right!!

Point being, you can think there's nothing to dislike about AF's. But then you sir, are the true fool.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Simplify said:
Wonder how many people saw this, and decided to buy a different product, or throw away their old acekard and get an R4..

if somebody decided to throw away a perfectly good cart and replace it with a dead one just because they thought that an unofficial firmware would be updated by somebody else than they are just stupid, end of story.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Simplify said:
QUOTE said:
Couldn't agree more!

It causes a lot of people unnecessary stress, pisses a lot of people off and ruins a lot of peoples days.

All so you can have a little laugh the next day and say "hur hur hur, we totally fooled you."

Luckily for me i don't believe much i read on the internet, let alone on April fools day. So the only thing that bothered me about this was the fact that they actually did it.

I don't see the point in AF's day really, except for exploiting a lot of peoples foolishness and using it to hurt them.

But hey long as you guys can laugh at them the next day and rub it in there faces right!!

Point being, you can think there's nothing to dislike about AF's. But then you sir, are the true fool.

lol Jesus Christ calm down bro. Even though I didnt think the joke was the best that could be done, it did get a good reaction out of people, positive and negative, which was the point of it. And quite frankly if it effected someone the way you say, to lets say throw their cart away, or completely change their choice in cart, they deserved to get pranked! And to be honest, they shouldnt be allowed on the internet at all.

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Simplify said:
QUOTE said:
Couldn't agree more!

Haha, you're analyzing it too much.....It's a tradition, maybe stupid to someone, but, I'll say it again......There is nothing to dislike about that day, most people know that it's a day for making pranks, the others that don't remember it get fooled, but it's nothing hurtful, it's just having a good time and taking a laugh.....
You can take this stuff to seriously, but then, it means your sense of humor is pretty much low!
Don't think about it, AF is not about thinking, just having a good time..

If you got offended by this joke, I'm really sorry..It wasn't Another Worlds intention, and sure wasn't any of us others!
smile.gif

Lighten up!
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o