Hacking Akaio most recently played list?

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KamiNoYadoru said:
I LOVE my AKAIO interface, it's really pretty tremendous, but one thing I had on the M3 Real that I don't have on the Acekard that I MISS about it was the fact that when I booted it up, the first list that it showed me was the most recently played games list. I found it helped me focus on finishing one game at a time by keeping it at the front. Is there ANY way to get similar functionality for the AKAIO?

smellyfungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt want to make a new topic but that feature sounds very helpful especially since its up to 5 games or whatever.

is it possible for this feature to be added to a future akaio update or will this never be an option?

smellyfungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
no, we can not give you a brain and the ability to use your memory. the last 5 games you were playing will now be lost....

-another world

its more of a convience factor since my games are in folders by game genre but im guessing you'd just say put the current games you play in the same folder. =/

either way i just thought it was a neat feature and was curious if it was under consideration to be added in the future.

smellyfungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do play brain age lol.
but yeah i do remember the last 5 games. i just usually like playing one of each genre and usually play a different one each time i start up.

i suppose i should just be happy since i dont have to switch game carts physically.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
ok, smellyfungus, this is a work-around solution for ya.

add a dash - to the front of the favorite game title(s) you want to see first, like so: -pokelame.nds.

doing so will force the game(s) go to the top of yer files/games list,

just remember to rename the save file(s) with a dash, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: