Hacking AKAIO + Love Plus + = Corruption?

Did Your Acekard Brick After using Love Plus +?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok So I been seeing a lot Of Threads about Bricking Acekards Because of Love Plus + Not Only Did i Test this i Recorded it To Prove it.I Played for 3 or 4 Hours and After Turning it back on Nothing Happen.

View My Video

EDIT: Also Please Vote if you Tested this and You gotten Brick i want to see how Many Users gotten Brick and how many Have not.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Well, I tested it twice and had to revive it twice as well..

However, it was on AKAIO 1.7 and was using a fat32 SDHC card. Did not try out on a fat file system formatted one which they claim it was ok..

Anyway, had been using dstwo since with no more issues..

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
Well, I tested it twice and had to revive it twice as well..

However, it was on AKAIO 1.7 and was using a fat32 SDHC card. Did not try out on a fat file system formatted one which they claim it was ok..

Anyway, had been using dstwo since with no more issues..
Weird Im Running FAT 32 Formatted with the SD Formatter in the AKAIO Guide.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FALSE. This a bluff guys, a hoax. It was just a coincidence that bootloader got corrupted in the event that he was playing Love Plus+. There's no way Ninty could have developed an AP to overwrite the bootloader of JUST the Acekard 2i's? Doesn't make any sense, they would target all cards if possible. The statement was made by a Supercard forum member; most likely he was just advertising saying that the DSTwo is not affected by the AP.

There is no brick. Period. I'm sick of hearing this.

Normmatt said:
Problem is I and many others can't find any evidence and/or any code in the game to do any 'bricking' which effectively means anyone who 'bricked' their flashcart was either very unlikely or downloaded a bad rom which either included a bricker for whatever reason.
QUOTE(Normmatt @ Jun 30 2010, 03:39 AM) This is completely false information. Supercard apparently want some free publicity for their SCDS2.
Who the frick voted yes?

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
FALSE. This a bluff guys, a hoax. It was just a coincidence that bootloader got corrupted in the event that he was playing Love Plus+. There's no way Ninty could have developed an AP to overwrite the bootloader of JUST the Acekard 2i's? Doesn't make any sense, they would target all cards if possible. The statement was made by a Supercard forum member; most likely he was just advertising saying that the DSTwo is not affected by the AP.

Who the frick voted yes?
If it is a Hoax we will see were not saying its True or False i tested it and so far its False.I want to see how many Members have gotten Brick because not Only Bloodlust got Brick a few others did too.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
as mentioned in my previous post, it is really irresponsible for that admin to claimed this as an AP. It only proves that the admin know nothing but shit....

bumping around the chinese forum i managed to gather this

a list of games that bricked someone's ak2
-hakouki ( quite a number of complains)
-inazuma11 3 ( a few complains )
-loveplus+ ( lots of complains )
-someone mentioned that the latest taiko no tatsujin bricked his/her ak2i ( 1 complain )

however, i had tested these games on my ak2i and it works fine
smile.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
Hakoda said:

Who the frick voted yes?
If it is a Hoax we will see were not saying its True or False i tested it and so far its False.I want to see how many Members have gotten Brick because not Only Bloodlust got Brick a few others did too.

But why? What's the point? There has already been numerous amounts of threads and that specific thread Hakoda quoted had most of the answers in it. If you know it's false, why not just make a thread saying it isn't true and you have the proof to prove it? I don't see the point in making another thread that'll cause another possible uproar.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
as mentioned in my previous post, it is really irresponsible for that admin to claimed this as an AP. It only proves that the admin know nothing but shit....

bumping around the chinese forum i managed to gather this

a list of games that bricked someone's ak2
-hakouki ( quite a number of complains)
-inazuma11 3 ( a few complains )
-loveplus+ ( lots of complains )
-someone mentioned that the latest taiko no tatsujin bricked his/her ak2i ( 1 complain )

however, i had tested these games on my ak2i and it works fine
smile.gif

Ummm if you dont mind im gonna test these games as well Elixer ok.

phoenixgoddess27 said:
Princess Rozalin said:
QUOTE(Hakoda @ Jul 22 2010, 11:53 PM) FALSE. This a bluff guys, a hoax. It was just a coincidence that bootloader got corrupted in the event that he was playing Love Plus+. There's no way Ninty could have developed an AP to overwrite the bootloader of JUST the Acekard 2i's? Doesn't make any sense, they would target all cards if possible. The statement was made by a Supercard forum member; most likely he was just advertising saying that the DSTwo is not affected by the AP.

Who the frick voted yes?

But why? What's the point? There has already been numerous amounts of threads and that specific thread Hakoda quoted had most of the answers in it. If you know it's false, why not just make a thread saying it isn't true and you have the proof to prove it? I don't see the point in making another thread that'll cause another possible uproar.
Because i want to End this Discussion on Bricking if it is True then i want to Help in any way i can if its False then I prove its False and we can Finnaly End this once and for all thats the Point.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hakoda said:

Normmatt said:
Problem is I and many others can't find any evidence and/or any code in the game to do any 'bricking' which effectively means anyone who 'bricked' their flashcart was either very unlikely or downloaded a bad rom which either included a bricker for whatever reason.
QUOTE(Normmatt @ Jun 30 2010, 03:39 AM) This is completely false information. Supercard apparently want some free publicity for their SCDS2.
Who the frick voted yes?

So for my own card, the bootloader got corrupted upon exiting the game twice? I tried clean roms from other sites all gave the same problem. No matter what, there should still be a defect with the card itself or AKAIO and I am not gonna argue with the fanboys here who don't have this problem.
rolleyes.gif

I just sell away my card and get a dstwo, case closed.

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
Hakoda said:

Normmatt said:
Who the frick voted yes?

So for my own card, the bootloader got corrupted upon exiting the game twice? I tried clean roms from other sites all gave the same problem. No matter what, there should still be a defect with the card itself or AKAIO and I am not gonna argue with the fanboys here who don't have this problem.
rolleyes.gif

I just sell away my card and get a dstwo, case closed.
wait Bloodlust Elixer ask for your Acekard HW.What is it?

EDIT: nvm

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
Because i want to End this Discussion on Bricking if it is True then i want to Help in any way i can if its False then I prove its False and we can Finnaly End this once and for all thats the Point.

It's really good that you want to be helpful, but I can assure you, it won't put the discussion to rest. There will always be someone bringing it back up, that's just how forums work :/

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is hard to prove that unless it happens on us..
i am not any expert...
but i suspect it could be a defect of the cart and that explains why it doesn't happen on everyone

EDIT: thats how i will close the case for myself...
smile.gif

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Is hard to prove that unless it happens on us..
i am not any expert...
but i suspect it could be a defect of the cart and that explains why it doesn't happen on everyone

EDIT: thats how i will close the case for myself...
smile.gif

A Defect but still if i find that Hard belive would AKAIO work on Defective Carts?

phoenixgoddess27 said:
QUOTE(Princess Rozalin @ Jul 23 2010, 12:06 AM) Because i want to End this Discussion on Bricking if it is True then i want to Help in any way i can if its False then I prove its False and we can Finnaly End this once and for all thats the Point.

It's really good that you want to be helpful, but I can assure you, it won't put the discussion to rest. There will always be someone bringing it back up, that's just how forums work :/
true but even so i want to do anything i can to help with this Problem.

PSI Ground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that a 512MB game?

Because those brick AceKards due to errors with the firmware or something. It happened to me with Inazuma Eleven 3 - Challenge the World - Spark.

PSI Ground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
PSI Ground said:
Is that a 512MB game?

Because those brick AceKards due to errors with the firmware or something. It happened to me with Inazuma Eleven 3 - Challenge the World - Spark.
nah its just you fail hard.

I've read of other instances. It doesn't matter, it bricked mine. One thing I know of it is it's 512 MB, and I've read of other problems with them.

It's just if that game is a 512 MB there may be a problem with them is all. OK?

Princess Rozalin

OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
PSI Ground said:
Normmatt said:
PSI Ground said:
Is that a 512MB game?

nah its just you fail hard.

I've read of other instances. It doesn't matter, it bricked mine. One thing I know of it is it's 512 MB, and I've read of other problems with them.

It's just if that game is a 512 MB there may be a problem with them is all. OK?
or it may what Elixer said some Acekards are Defective but idk if it was AKAIO wouldnt work i tested Love Plus and Inazuma Eleven 3 and I havent had a Brick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...