Hacking akaio 1.8.5 comes out!

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
With the loader which was released on 01/17/11 Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (E) worked with aap turned on. But with the 02/13/11 loader it doesn't work even if it turned on.
It do the same if it isn't turned on: the menu doesn't do anything at all. Maybe the new loader's aap doesn't work on my sd card any more?
frown.gif

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
With the loader which was released on 01/17/11 Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (E) worked with aap turned on. But with the 02/13/11 loader it doesn't work even if it turned on.
It do the same if it isn't turned on: the menu doesn't do anything at all. Maybe the new loader's aap doesn't work on my sd card any more?
frown.gif

fixed in new loader should be up sometime soon.
was SD card thingy

Norm had too many sheep last night.

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Smiths said:
gaboros said:
frown.gif

fixed in new loader should be up sometime soon.
was SD card thingy

Norm had too many sheep last night.

It is working. Awesome!
smile.gif

Thank You and Thanks for Normmatt, too.
smile.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stanny said:
Fun_Zephyr said:
DSi / DSi XL has its own built in Brightness changer. Select + vol up/down. No need to worry about what the flash card offers
smile.gif
Oh! Thank you! Must RTFM next time! : )
I have the same problem, I never read the bloody instructions. I wonder if there are any other useful bits of information I am missing.........

......This means breaking 20 years of tradition in not read the manual.......... probably not going to happen. Sigh!

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Here is more test results from me about the 02/13/11 loader:
Pokemon SoulSilver (E) and 9 Hour, 9 Person, 9 Door just give my two white screen (clean roms). I have tried different settings and tried to format my SD but it doesn't helped. (and I'm sure about SoulSilver worked on the 01/17/11 loader)

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
Here is more test results from me about the 02/13/11 loader:
Pokemon SoulSilver (E) and 9 Hour, 9 Person, 9 Door just give my two white screen (clean roms). I have tried different settings and tried to format my SD but it doesn't helped. (and I'm sure about SoulSilver worked on the 01/17/11 loader)

I just tried 999 with the default settings and it worked fine in the latest loader. Clean rom 5356 (U) release. Maybe try 1.8.5a

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokemon soulsilver (US) still don't work.
Just a white screen after load.

i have a slight suspicion that this has something to do with the IR port on the normal retail card.

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
doyama said:
They updated the 2/13 loader with some AAP fixes. Please retest and see if it helps you.

white screen on clean pokemon heartgold

QUOTEand I'm sure about SoulSilver worked on the 01/17/11 loader
yes, it work on 0117

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
setya5785 said:
doyama said:
They updated the 2/13 loader with some AAP fixes. Please retest and see if it helps you.

white screen on clean pokemon heartgold

With the new 02/17/11 loader its working. I just figured out my 999 doesn't worked because my cheats was enabled but there wasn't cheats in the database at all. And it is freeze just because this, after disable cheats its working fine.

Thanks for the new loader! It's rocks!
biggrin.gif

zavlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are the SD issues with 1.8.5?? Is it just it wont read the sd card or are there save problems and i should get version a pre-emptively?

LordVanitas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a fix for game/rom being stuck on the loading screen with yellow colored font? I updated my loaders and before that I updated to akaio 185 to play a newer game, it worked and now im able to play the new game. but now I cant play my older ones *yugioh champion ship 2010, and pokemon black and white, can i get some help with this?

C

croagunk.master

LordVanitas said:
Has anyone found a fix for game/rom being stuck on the loading screen with yellow colored font? I updated my loaders and before that I updated to akaio 185 to play a newer game, it worked and now im able to play the new game. but now I cant play my older ones *yugioh champion ship 2010, and pokemon black and white, can i get some help with this?

Backup all your games and saves and whatever other homebrew you use and format your micro SD using SD Formatter. After the format, download a fresh copy of AKAIO 1.8.5 and extract it to the root of your MicroSD. Now, download AKAIO 1.8.5a, extract it to the root and let it replace the older files. You can copy back all your games, homebrew, saves and whatever you backed up. Everything should work perfectly now.

LordVanitas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
LordVanitas said:

Backup all your games and saves and whatever other homebrew you use and format your micro SD using SD Formatter. After the format, download a fresh copy of AKAIO 1.8.5 and extract it to the root of your MicroSD. Now, download AKAIO 1.8.5a, extract it to the root and let it replace the older files. You can copy back all your games, homebrew, saves and whatever you backed up. Everything should work perfectly now.
Ah man it worked! Thank you very much.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo