Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Sabregod said:
Hey guys,

There are new loaders of AKAIO. Anyone tried it yet?
smile.gif

thats Smiths' uploading not yet finished loaders. I'm uploading the finished ones soon which fix a few more bugs.

EDIT: Uploaded.
that's me forcing your hand.

and it worked.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

told ya i'd get you to upload shit again, ya prick.

epu708

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow, thank you very much for the update
it's been almost 1 month i stop checking for any update, tonight i decided to check n boomb, new update and golden sun worked flawlessly. thanks again

mikewest

Trophies
XP
Country
Smiths said:
Normmatt said:
Sabregod said:
Hey guys,

There are new loaders of AKAIO. Anyone tried it yet?
smile.gif

thats Smiths' uploading not yet finished loaders. I'm uploading the finished ones soon which fix a few more bugs.

EDIT: Uploaded.
that's me forcing your hand.

and it worked.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

told ya i'd get you to upload shit again, ya prick.
Thank you both, Mario Kart multiplayer and all the Rabbids games working once again with the new loaders under 1.8.5a

teentitans14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the new AKAIO 1.8.5 on my acekard and now my Combat of Giants games just give me a white screen. I have tried Combat of Giants Dragons, Combat of Giants Dinosaurs and Combat of Giants Mutant Insects. They all give me white screen. I've tried all settings. Anyone else have a problem with these games?

Invghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't tried the new loaders, however class 2 Trancend didn't work.

Edit: Looks like 1.8.5 stuffed up my acekard something shocking. Alot of games it won't load the images for, and those that it does won't run, and that's after I went back to 1.8.1, to play games.

Not trusting unofficial firmware ever again.

Note: I did NOT use 1.8.2, I calmly waited and it still screwed me over :\

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Invghost said:

Hmm, your loss, then...
huh.gif

Seriously, instead of over-reacting, why not rationally try some trouble-shooting? Try re-formatting the MicroSD (Panasonic formatter), then re-install 1.8.5 on it (with updated loaders). If it still doesn't work, maybe try switching microSD, if you can. You know, trouble-shooting, to pinpoint where the problem is exactly.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Invghost said:

I did that intentionally. It flagged your username on the forums, linked it via wifi to your DS, and intentionally didn't load on your system.

We're powerful -- and spiteful -- programmers.

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the changelog of the new loaders? AKAIO 1.8.5a works perfectly fine for me but just wondering what changes did you make on the new loaders?
smile.gif

keasy

Trophies
XP
Country
I was using r4ultras on my two kids machines and couldn't go above 1.8.1.

Today my order of two acekard 2i's arrived.

Formatted the two sandisk sdhc micros I've used for the past year and a half with the SDA tool.

Plonked akaio 1,8,5 on and then 1.8.5a after that I copied over the new/latest loader and a couple of new skins.

Everything fired up first go
smile.gif

A big thanks to the guys that put their efforts in to it
cool.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sabregod said:
What's the changelog of the new loaders? AKAIO 1.8.5a works perfectly fine for me but just wondering what changes did you make on the new loaders?
smile.gif
No one's given me a straight answer on that so I can't answer that question. Pretty hilarious if you ask me.

xl_The_Jackal_lx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
artlan said:
Will confirm that on the new release certain games (for me, Dragon Quest IX) have odd loading issues.
I say 'odd' because when I first put 1.8.5(a) on, DQ IX loaded fine - once. After that initial load it would get to the yellow "Loading" screen and sit there forever.

I'm having this exact same problem as well. Dragon Quest IX gets stuck at the yellow "Loading" screen. Same with Infinite Space. All others I've tried work very well. I'm using 1.85a as I have a Kingston card.

You said your fixed your issue, something about the way you formatted your card, can you give specifics? I formatted mine in FAT32 in gparted (I run Linux). Kingston class 4 4gb microSDHC.

phizzbinn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikewest said:
Thank you both, Mario Kart multiplayer and all the Rabbids games working once again with the new loaders under 1.8.5a

I wish I had your luck. I formatted my sd card with the sd formatter, stuck on the 1.8.5 loaders et al, and Mario Kart multiplayer did not work (specifically the download play, I didn't try anything else). I went back, formatted it AGAIN, put the 1.8.5 loaders et al on it, copied over the 1.8.5a loaders, still didn't allow download play. Thinking I made a mistake after reading your post, I, for a 3rd time, formatted the sd card, put all the loaders back in, and still nothing.

If anyone would like to chime in with some advice, I'm using a 2g sandisk card and I definitely have download play enabled.

Specifically it's allowing the game to be downloaded, but on the ds that is downloading the game it never gets past the ( Nintendo ) logo. Starts to fade and stops mid-fade and never changes.

I had a similar issue back with the 1.7.1 loaders, if i remember correctly, and it's definitely working on the 1.8.1 loaders.

phizzbinn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Wait, what loaders, and how did you do it?

The loaders are at akaio.net/loaders.

If you're replying to me, the first time i tried (using 1.8.5) I formatted the sd card, copied the /_aio dir and the ak4menu.nds to the root of my card. When I attempted to use 1.8.5a I followed those same steps and then copied the /_aio/loaders dir and the new ak4menu.nds from the 1.8.5a rar into the root of my card (which overwrote the 1.8.5 /_aio/loaders files and the ak4menu.nds that were there from 1.8.5).

Rockito

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
I wish I had your luck. I formatted my sd card with the sd formatter, stuck on the 1.8.5 loaders et al, and Mario Kart multiplayer did not work (specifically the download play, I didn't try anything else). I went back, formatted it AGAIN, put the 1.8.5 loaders et al on it, copied over the 1.8.5a loaders, still didn't allow download play. Thinking I made a mistake after reading your post, I, for a 3rd time, formatted the sd card, put all the loaders back in, and still nothing.

If anyone would like to chime in with some advice, I'm using a 2g sandisk card and I definitely have download play enabled.

Specifically it's allowing the game to be downloaded, but on the ds that is downloading the game it never gets past the ( Nintendo ) logo. Starts to fade and stops mid-fade and never changes.

I had a similar issue back with the 1.7.1 loaders, if i remember correctly, and it's definitely working on the 1.8.1 loaders.

I have your same problem and i use 1.8.5a , but the game is mario party ds , listen maybe the problem is the program what we use to format the sd memory, may be a specific version of the program or specific formatting mode depending on the size of the sd memory, hmm I still see the Danny Phantom icon in the menu of my DSi, my DSi has firmware 1.4 so perhaps for not updating to Alex Rider - Stormrider menu icon to play with firmware 1.4.1 is my problem...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: bitches