AKAIO 1.8.0

MARECLO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Another World said:
for anyone who is experiencing this issue where the settings go back to default after a soft-reset, please do the following.

soft-reset to reset the settings back to default.
connect your msd to the computer and see if globalsettings.ini has been deleted.
if it has write down what you were playing when it happened, what microsd card you use, what class number, what brand, how you formatted it, what options you have enabled in akaio, if you were using cheats, etc, etc, etc.

-another world

I use a Kingston 4GB Class 4 and have the mentioned problems, but tested with a Sandisk 2GB and worked like charm.

I support the theory of the microSD problem, someone has a Sandisk 4GB without problems?

alejolink11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kajdan said:
alejolink11 said:
How wxactly do i install this i put the new akmenu4.nds in my miscrosd along withe the _aio folder.

But what after that?

...how did you install other Akaio firmware anyway? you're OBVIOUSLY done here...

well yoou know i thought it would be like for 1.7.1 where you had to get an old DSL to intall it on the card?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
it freezes when I try to go to the root of the card in AKAIO!

now I can't launch my favorite!
angry.gif

peterjr1

Trophies
XP
Country
i really want to play mysims agents but for some reason it doesnt play it has a black screen for 5 mins and then goes to the title screen and is blank for 5 mins and the music is fuzzy and everything
frown.gif
someone please help me it was working with the old akaio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt