Hacking AKAIO 1.8.0 Released!

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
taellon said:
okay i've got super scribblenaughts running fine now, but i'm still having problems with lufia curse of the sinistrals. i got past the initial black screen and played the game through a bit and after a save point, the screen just went black again and it didn't load anything else. i'm running the aap on it already, is there some other fix that i'm missing or what?

i got random black screens when i enter or leave certain places, but the game still playable...

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dbzgotenks said:
my super scriblenauts isn't working. i'm getting the wb loop thingy. how can i get it working?
a good start would be to read, it's already been answered.

it's an issue with some memory cards, you can get around it by turning on ap bypass for the game.

dbzgotenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
dbzgotenks said:
my super scriblenauts isn't working. i'm getting the wb loop thingy. how can i get it working?

it's an issue with some memory cards, you can get around it by turning on ap bypass for the game.

how do i turn it on? i read through the previous 2 pages, but i didn't find anything really, i'm using the ssncleandump.nds.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dbzgotenks said:
twiztidsinz said:
dbzgotenks said:

how do i turn it on? i read through the previous 2 pages, but i didn't find anything really, i'm using the ssncleandump.nds.

shouldn't be lazy, read more than 2 pages.

highlight the game, press y. press y again, and it should be on the bottom of the options. assuming you did upgrade to akaio 1.8.

dbzgotenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowsoldier said:
dbzgotenks said:
twiztidsinz said:
dbzgotenks said:

shouldn't be lazy, read more than 2 pages.

highlight the game, press y. press y again, and it should be on the bottom of the options. assuming you did upgrade to akaio 1.8.
hey, it worked! thanks man! i apologize for the laziness lol.

Tai Le Ree

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
dbzgotenks said:

ok its on,
still same problem.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seadosp said:
twiztidsinz said:
dbzgotenks said:

ok its on,
still same problem.

then it's your microsd cards. some simply just don't work. there's been discussion of it in this thread [i think], the akaio scene release thread, and in the super scribblenauts thread in the scene releases.

Tai Le Ree

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowsoldier said:
seadosp said:
twiztidsinz said:
dbzgotenks said:

ok its on,
still same problem.

then it's your microsd cards. some simply just don't work. there's been discussion of it in this thread [i think], the akaio scene release thread, and in the super scribblenauts thread in the scene releases.

recommend me one then?
preferably in amazon.com link?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seadosp said:
shadowsoldier said:
seadosp said:
twiztidsinz said:
dbzgotenks said:

ok its on,
still same problem.

recommend me one then?
preferably in amazon.com link?
don't ask me. i only bought mine from shoptemp.com that came with my acekard 2i. they have the card separately though, you want that?

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i don't have aap on all the time, i specifically went in and activated it for both super scribblenaughts and lufia. if i don't activate the aap on those two i don't even get to the main titles screens. super scribblenaughts works fine with aap active, but lufia still gives me black screens every so often, pretty much makes it unplayable.

so is there no fix for this or what?

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Black Screen when playing Super Scribblenauts. Should I try the clean version? I'm currently using the patched version or it doesn't matter?

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the clean version with the AAP option enabled it should work
I am pretty sure the APP option does not work on patched roms

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
Sabregod said:
Ok. I tested then it became the looping intro. What to do?

You have the AAP on?

Is it the Bypass AntiPiracy? Then yes, it's enabled; Still no luck, I'm pretty sure this is the clean version but I'll try another rom on other sources.
frown.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sabregod said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Sabregod said:
Ok. I tested then it became the looping intro. What to do?

You have the AAP on?

Is it the Bypass AntiPiracy? Then yes, it's enabled; Still no luck, I'm pretty sure this is the clean version but I'll try another rom on other sources.
frown.gif

Try one more. If not, then it's probably your MicroSD. I don't know why, but a lot of people are claiming that Super Scribblenauts does not work on their MicroSD cards..

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alo123 said:
Are you using ssncleandump.nds if not try it and also some say formatting your card to FAT
helps

Man the one I got, it had 1337 speak in it. It was 5's and 4's and 7's. It was annoying. So I just changed the name..

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried all the ROMS but it still not working
frown.gif
Sometimes Black Screen then the Loading doesn't appear; If i restart it always turn into a Loop intro
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended