Hacking AKAIO 1.8.0 Released!

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's probably because of the rom (I think one of the Rudolph patches breaks it), as the game also crashed when I tried to go there on No$GBA.
Have you tried checking if it still crashes without any patch? I believe the "no getting EXP ever" AP protection was defeated by AKAIO 1.8.

By the way, in case the database has eaten my last edit: I didn't get any crash after playing for more than two hours, after I tried the normal paper trick, so I guess that was the problem. I hope it was only something that simple.

Iyoku Bliz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded AKAIO 1.8, but now I can't even play any of my games. It stays at the yellow loading screen. This is the same problem I had trying to play on 1.7.1 with Pokemon black+ all my other games. I used akmenu4 to play the rest, but black stayed on a white screen. Now I can't play anything, and theres no loader switch option.
I really don't want to buy another Acekard to fix this: How do you fix this problem because it's really annoying...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Iyoku Bliz said:
I downloaded AKAIO 1.8, but now I can't even play any of my games. It stays at the yellow loading screen. This is the same problem I had trying to play on 1.7.1 with Pokemon black+ all my other games. I used akmenu4 to play the rest, but black stayed on a white screen. Now I can't play anything, and theres no loader switch option.
I really don't want to buy another Acekard to fix this: How do you fix this problem because it's really annoying...

Copy your games + saves to your PC.

Format your MicroSD with FAT [that's what I have mine set to, and haven't ran into a problem, people say use the others.. but eh]

Drag your games and saves back to the MicroSD

Drag the AKAIO 1.8 to the MicroSD. The _aio folder and akmenu.nds is the only ones.

Boot up, it should work.

Iyoku Bliz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Iyoku Bliz said:

Copy your games + saves to your PC.

Format your MicroSD with FAT [that's what I have mine set to, and haven't ran into a problem, people say use the others.. but eh]

Drag your games and saves back to the MicroSD

Drag the AKAIO 1.8 to the MicroSD. The _aio folder and akmenu.nds is the only ones.

Boot up, it should work.

I've done that like 4 times, it's still stuck at the yellow loading screen...
hate2.gif

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Scribblenauts still dose not work on Ackekard 2i? I'm using AKAIO 1.8.0 and the game still repeats the intro! I've read on some other forums that it runs on 1.8.0 beta so is there a difference between this release and the beta? and why dosen't Super Scribblenauts work on 1.8.0?

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Centrix said:
Super Scribblenauts still dose not work on Ackekard 2i? I'm using AKAIO 1.8.0 and the game still repeats the intro! I've read on some other forums that it runs on 1.8.0 beta so is there a difference between this release and the beta? and why dosen't Super Scribblenauts work on 1.8.0?

Did You Turn On The Anti Piracy ON The Acekard Menu?For Me It Works

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Centrix said:

Highlight the game, press Y, Press Y again, go down to the bottom and enable anti-piracy.

QUOTEWhat's the difference between FAT/FAT16 and FAT32. I'm going to format....

No idea, but my microsd is set to FAT. And all these problems people are having, I haven't ran into one...

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Centrix said:

Highlight the game, press Y, Press Y again, go down to the bottom and enable anti-piracy.

QUOTEWhat's the difference between FAT/FAT16 and FAT32. I'm going to format....

No idea, but my microsd is set to FAT. And all these problems people are having, I haven't ran into one...

Same Here And When I Was Using Fat32 I Couldn't Soft Reset But When I Switched To Fat All My Problems Went Away

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sabregod said:
It's working now lol. Formatted to FAT/FAT16. Super Scribblenauts now working. @_@

Yeah see. I don't understand why people say "format to FAT32". I did a while back. Acekard sucked worse than the R4. Formatted with FAT, it's a gift from God.

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Sabregod said:
It's working now lol. Formatted to FAT/FAT16. Super Scribblenauts now working. @_@

Yeah see. I don't understand why people say "format to FAT32". I did a while back. Acekard sucked worse than the R4. Formatted with FAT, it's a gift from God.

AKAIO is not sucked. I'm not here to protect AKAIO but feel sick how some people think. They sucked there-self because they can't success doing anything in there life by blaming others not there-self. They can't figure out how creative doing but can only think why the god didn't like them. Why not report the proper form of bug you have and help AKAIO to fix it in next time instead.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tomrev said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Sabregod said:

AKAIO is not sucked. I'm not here to protect AKAIO but feel sick how some people think. They sucked there-self because they can't success doing anything in there life by blaming others not there-self. They can't figure out how creative doing but can only think why the god didn't like them. Why not report the proper form of bug you have and help AKAIO to fix it in next time instead.

I have no idea what you just said, so I'm going to reply with

"I'm athiest. I don't believe in God."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.