Trophies
Website
saiko-k.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Gaunt Enmity said:
Spikey said:
Now this so far seems to be an issue that only affects me, but in case it affects others I'm putting the solution out there. With some games, not all, after enabling cheats the game will fail to work, but will work with cheats disabled. If you have this problem, the solution is to hold down X while booting the game, and it should work fine. This doesn't affect everyone though. Hopefully this information becomes useful to others.
I was about to make a topic about this. Glad I found this post. Expanding upon this, you need hold X early and you will know you did because "Loading" will change from blue to red instead of green. What's interesting is that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days always has Loading change to red, with or without cheats. I wonder what it is that is different about that one.

In case anyone was wondering, I have a DSi and I'm using an Acekard 2i. Not sure if either of those details are related to this minor inconvenience which will be hopefully resolved with the next release.
To (almost) all of the recent complaints about freezing, you sure it isn't this? This was the problem for me. However, this does not solve my problem with soft resetting a game I have codes enabled with. Seeing how you had to hold X for it to load, I am guessing one would have to hold X as you press L+R+Start+Select to soft reset. I tried to do this and I either did not succeed or this just isn't how it works. I'm pretty sure it is enabled cheats since the game soft resets just fine if I leave cheats disabled.

As a side note, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has that "Title Screen" option in the menu rather than soft reset capability. However, whenever I select it (Yes), the screen goes black and stays as such.

Any methods known to deal with these issues?

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Smiths said:
omgpwn666 said:
Thats what I was wondering,I tried to update and it kept saying it was down,I then went to the loader page through the Acekard 2i and it says update h/tt/p something like that.

Costello broke our shit again.

Plugin won't be updated yet because Costello can fix this shit server side

These will work:

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/index.html
http://akaio.gbatemp.net/wifi/index.html

Hello Smiths but the update loader wifii not work i have tried the new Wifi Plugin and error serveur 404 no wiffi ?

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Leonidas said:
florian said:
Hello Smiths but the update loader wifii not work i have tried the new Wifi Plugin and error serveur 404 no wiffi ?
You have to update manually until they fix the link.

ok thanks for the infos
smile.gif

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CoconutCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Might & Magic Clash of Heroes work on AKAIO 1.5?

I haven't played my DS in a while, and was wanting to try this game, but read it has protection.

engineeer

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, here's a noob question:
Is there an in-game hotkey for returning directly to the AKAIO menu?
If I press the power button I return to the DS menu and have to reload AKAIO...

Thanx in advance for any help!

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
engineeer said:
OK, here's a noob question:
Is there an in-game hotkey for returning directly to the AKAIO menu?
If I press the power button I return to the DS menu and have to reload AKAIO...

Thanx in advance for any help!

Soft reset hotkey is L+R+A+B+down
You have to enable it in the default patch options first.

kuroi_shinigami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm still unable to saves when playing "Ookami to Koushinryou: Umi wo Wataru Kaze (#4197)." I already used the new loaders from http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/ and put it in "__aio/loaders" folder. I also have changed the rom option to use the new loaders, but I still unable to get past the anti-piracy check. Is there any special things I have to do to use the anti-piracy patch?

Thanks in advance.

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
kuroi_shinigami said:
I'm still unable to saves when playing "Ookami to Koushinryou: Umi wo Wataru Kaze (#4197)." I already used the new loaders from http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/ and put it in "__aio/loaders" folder. I also have changed the rom option to use the new loaders, but I still unable to get past the anti-piracy check. Is there any special things I have to do to use the anti-piracy patch?

Thanks in advance.

If you were able to change the rom options to use the new loader it means that you put it in the "_aio/ak2loaders" folder.
You have to put the new loader in the "_aio/loaders" folder and then you don't need to change any options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455