AK2i Update for DSi 1.4

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chickenmatt5 said:
Thats the hundreth person I've seen say:"My Acekard can't be read!" Get it into your heads, people: YOU BRICKED IT!!!

If you'll notice, a lot of the people asking are brand new to the site. 20 pages is a bit too much to read, so they just ask. Get over it. Not everyone has a lot of common sense. Just answer their questions, and get on with your life.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
chickenmatt5 said:
Thats the hundreth person I've seen say:"My Acekard can't be read!" Get it into your heads, people: YOU BRICKED IT!!!

If you'll notice, a lot of the people asking are brand new to the site. 20 pages is a bit too much to read, so they just ask. Get over it. Not everyone has a lot of common sense. Just answer their questions, and get on with your life.
I remember my noob days... no offence, noobs.

enlargedhousecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the card and now my sd card is and un recognised format on my comp and now I cant add new stuff,

please help

EDIT: nevermind problem solve

Colourful Zone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.colourful-zone.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi all, I would like to introduce our Kernel / Core Firmware Upgrade Service for AK2i card for DSi v1.4 issue.

First of all, I need to clarify that it is not any kind of advertising but we just know there are some DSi players who may need our help. Thus, if there is any problem in this post, please let me know.
smile.gif

Actually, we are Colourful Zone Online Shopping Store which is based in Hong Kong. We mainly sell DS Flash cards. However, it is not the main point of this post.

We just add the service to help any one who are suffered from the upgrading AK2i Kernel Core Firmware about DSi v1.4 issue. If any one who want to upgrade the kernel core firmware of the AK2i card with that unofficial kernel firmware but do not know how to upgrade it, you can go to here to get help from us.

Also, if you have upgraded your AK2i card but unfortunately the card is bricked (unusable) by unknown reason, you can try to use this service to make your AK2i DS card live again.

If any one has any problem about it or DS cards technical issue, please reply the post at here or email to us without any hesitation. Thanks.
smile.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Colourful Zone said:
Hi all, I would like to introduce our Kernel / Core Firmware Upgrade Service for AK2i card for DSi v1.4 issue.

First of all, I need to clarify that it is not any kind of advertising but we just know there are some DSi players who may need our help. Thus, if there is any problem in this post, please let me know.
smile.gif

Actually, we are Colourful Zone Online Shopping Store which is based in Hong Kong. We mainly sell DS Flash cards. However, it is not the main point of this post.

We just add the service to help any one who are suffered from the upgrading AK2i Kernel Core Firmware about DSi v1.4 issue. If any one who want to upgrade the kernel core firmware of the AK2i card with that unofficial kernel firmware but do not know how to upgrade it, you can go to here to get help from us.

Also, if you have upgraded your AK2i card but unfortunately the card is bricked (unusable) by unknown reason, you can try to use this service to make your AK2i DS card live again.

If any one has any problem about it or DS cards technical issue, please reply the post at here or email to us without any hesitation. Thanks.
smile.gif

B-B-B-B-B-BOOOOOOTTTTT. Stupid bots.

ElBarto89

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i'm newby and i've a question.

If i have already updated my dsi to 1.4e, can i update my acekard 2i on a dslite not updated (and which file ive to use? these ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds or these ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds)? I don't have friends with dsi to update my ak2i, i know only people with ds lite or ds fat.

Thank you very much for reponse.

Colourful Zone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.colourful-zone.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ElBarto89 said:
Hi, i'm newby and i've a question.

If i have already updated my dsi to 1.4e, can i update my acekard 2i on a dslite not updated (and which file ive to use? these ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds or these ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds)? I don't have friends with dsi to update my ak2i, i know only people with ds lite or ds fat.

Thank you very much for reponse.

Yes, you can update your AK2i on a DS Lite or DS Phat. You should run ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds to update your AK2i.
smile.gif

ElBarto89

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you and i have another question. I use the software moonshell but i've heard of AKAIO what do you think about it? It's better can i read mp3 or watch videos with akaio?

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
akaio is a custom firmware for ak
id recommend it
its the best firmware for the ak2i better than the official ak firmware
i can play mp3 since it includes lmp-ng mucic player but u would need moonshel to play videos
get akaio and the put moonshell in it just like u did witht the official firmware
akaio is just another firmware for it to run games
its not a media player

make sure u get it

your welcome

ElBarto89

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
anaxs said:
id recommend it
i can play mp3 since it includes lmp-ng mucic player but u would need moonshel to play videos
get akaio and the put moonshell in it just like u did witht the official firmware
its not a media player

make sure u get it

your welcome

Thank you just i update the ak2i on ds lite of my friends i'll install akaio too.
wink.gif

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
id recommend it
its not a media player

make sure u get it

your welcome
WHERE!?!?! GIMME LINK!!!

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
chickenmatt5 said:
shinkukage09 said:
Though you were quite obnoxious about it, chickenmatt, here is akaio.
#1-I got carried away
#2-do you need to update your AK to the Danny Phantom game?

I did, but that's because I have a DSi. But no, to use AKAIO, you don't.
Again...
#1-I have a DSi
#2-It doesn't work w/out the update... and I reeeeeally don't want to brick my AK...

DragoonAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just crapped my pants. I ran the update, everything was going good. I confirmed I has HW81 with AKAIO, since that's what I use normally, beforehand. The update finished, and I restarted. DSi reboots, shows AK2i still. I click it, WHAM. I get that generic error. Took the card out, rebooted, put it back in, AK2i flashed for a second and then I saw Danny Phantom. After that it has worked flawlessly, I'll leave this sentence with you all..

I've never been so happy to see Danny Phantom in my life.

kristymb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
chickenmatt5 said:

(off Topic) I would just like to say Amen to that! I am a newb to this site in post's not in length. I have been to way to many site's (related & non related) that are down right rude to newb's! I am an admin (for 2 years now) on a non related site & I just don't get why people feel they have to be rude to newb's I understand it is a bit more work for the staff to reply again, and again to repeated posts, but thats why There there (well thats how we look at it on my site anyway)
blush.gif

Please for give me for the off topic I was not trying to hijack the thread!
2zz0nlk.gif

(on Topic)
I have the program update downloaded, but have not got up the ***** Guts to update yet.
2jepl02.jpg
I like to research all I can before I make any Hasty steps. Thanks for all the helpful info!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...