Hacking AK2i Firmware Problem?

Kierek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
Just format it to FAT or FAT32! on Linux, there are no hidden __ folders when linux formats - the issue is purely regarding Mac. If the card does not work on DS after Fat format then there is another issue.

And no, ext won't work!

Normal format as Fat or Fat32 didn't work. I used Panasonic SD Formatter on computer with Windows and it's working again. After format I checked card with Gparted on Debian and it showed 4 unallocated MB at the beggining(+ normal 7,6 GB fat32 partition). What does that 4 MB means? :wtf:

Sorry, for my English.

Badachelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kierek said:
Hi.

I have the same problem, but I am using a Debian(Linux) Operating System. I wanted to try ext4 file system with DS, but it didn't work(System file is missing), so I went back to Fat32, and I've got the same error, System File is Missing ;(. Please, help me
frown.gif

Sorry for ma crappy English.

What Linux Distro are you running? amd what is ext4? never heard of it. i dont belive linux uses __ stuff.. i only use linux as a server. so im not to sure. Im really illiterate when it comes to formatting and stuff. any kind of dvd-r cd-r, fat, hfs, ANYTHING.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)