Kijof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What’s New

1.Fix bug of showing half-character Japanese.

2.You can choose whether to show hidden files and folders.Please modify the value of “showHiddenFiles” at /__rpg/globalsettings.ini. “0? means do not show hidden files and “1? means show all files.

3.You can adjust the speed of scrolling when list files. Please modify the value of “scrollSpeed” at /__rpg/globalsettings.ini to “fast”, “medium” or “slow”. And default value is “fast”.

4.Fix bug of customer text and pictures in skin.Please set the value of “custom text” and “custom picture” at /__rpg/ui/xxx/custom.ini. if “show = 0? means do not show this item. “show = 1? means show the item. You need set the path of customer picture. If the file in flash please use “fat0:/” as the root or “fat1:/” if the picture in TF card. Only RGB(555) BMP picture file is supported. For example you can set the “file” to “fat0:/__rpg/ui/Mario/my_pic.bmp”

5.Fix bug when holding key to list files and the icon would be display incorrectly.

6.Fix some game’s download play.

7.Add shortcut function. You can press “y” when select the application which you want to create a shortcut. And press “x” to create it. Then you can find the shortcut at the root of menu. Now only one shorcut can been created. You can change the shortcut display name by modify the value “ShortcutStr” at /__rpg/globalsettings.ini.

Special Thanks to Normmatt.

As the only one flash card who opened all source code we’d like to invite developers to enjoin our SVN server. You can visit it via svn:svn.acekard.com. The password and the account both are “acekard”. Please send us a email for developers’ account. [email protected].

Thank you.

Download: http://www.acekard.com/index.php?page_id=4

Source: http://www.acekard.com/index.php?p=22

Enjoy.

Before the update, backup your lastsave.ini and savelistex.bin and .sav for precaution.
unzip the firmware on Acekard and replaced the lastsave.ini with the yours.
lecture.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bleh, great features and again, this card is coming out nicely but where is the 3in1 integration? Now people with a 3in1 still have to use the old outdated firmware. C'mon acekard team, it is already done for you! All you need to do is put it in the official release.

EDIT: Anyone know what Download play games they fixed? I am curious? I like how vague they are. "Some" games really means a lot to me.

acekard said:
6.Fix some game’s download play.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
integrating mooonshell is wasteful and difficult.

with the shortcut feature you can put have moonshell linked in the main menu (under flash, microsd, slot2) a similar setup to R4. it works well.

3in1 integration might come into future releases, depending if those developers add their work into the svn.

daishadar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n00b here- can someone explain what 3in1 integration means? What is not integrated about the 3in1? It works with the Acekard, right?

Thanks
wink.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
n00b here- can someone explain what 3in1 integration means? What is not integrated about the 3in1? It works with the Acekard, right?

Thanks
wink.gif

It means that the code for writting games to the 3in1 is incorporated into the actual acekard rpg firmware so theres no need to use Rudolph's tool and it makes the process much quicker/easier.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magic. I've been holding out for the 3-1 edition. Has anyone tried it out yet?

Gelu's firmware is great. Only complaint I have is the rumble setting is not stored so you must activate before loading rom everytime. But being able to launch gba games from the OS menu rocks.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im running gulu firmwar as well and its great with the 3-in-1, only problem is that its missing the shortcut feature from 4.07, greatefulbuddy, you having the same problem?

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes no shortcut. Heres gelus answer:
QUOTE said:
gelu
????
UID 3060
?? 0
?? 0
?? 24
???? 10
?? 2007-12-3
?? ??  #69????  ??? 2008-2-1 20:56  ??  ????  ??? PM  ???? Â
thanks to all for feedback.

QUOTE said:
QUOTE:
You didn't implement the Shortcut function yet ? Or you don't want to do it at all ?
at first — i dont' like current official implementation of this feature. at second — i dont' annoyed by lack of this feature

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality