Gaming Air Traffic Chaos , Do you like this?

paul3100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all

Just got hold of Air Traffic Chaos, well about 6 hours ago and i haven't put it down till now so you can guess i like it :-)

The graphics are not great but then what game really is on the ds?, but game play is excellent.

So what do you all think of this game and what could we compare it too? sim city perhaps !

paul

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded the demo from the Nintendo Channel, onto my DS when it was available, and I loved the demo. It was so fun. When I was doing the demo, the game said my shift was complete, I'm all, "Yay ^^, next level!", Then to find out it wasn't
dry.gif

But ah well, it was a demo, and now the real thing is here. I enjoy playing this game. Very entertaining.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
I've downloaded the demo from the Nintendo Channel, onto my DS when it was available, and I loved the demo. It was so fun. When I was doing the demo, the game said my shift was complete, I'm all, "Yay ^^, next level!", Then to find out it wasn't
dry.gif

But ah well, it was a demo, and now the real thing is here. I enjoy playing this game. Very entertaining.
Whats nintendo channel?

svnelvn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's fun, and hard!
i can't even get past the novice difficulty, there's too many planes and too few tracks, they raise my tension pretty quickly, any help?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a clue when this drops in the states? Gamestop has the most accurate release lists and it's not on it. I also checked the private NOA press room (don't ask) and it's not on there either anywhere.

G

Gmizzle

ANyone know how to play this game? I can never land any planes.

All the planes do is just keep circling. There's "Repeat landing" and "Clear for landing", what's the difference?

I tell them clear for landing and which runway to goto, but they just keep circling. Very frustrating.
mad.gif

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gmizzle said:

All the planes do is just keep circling. There's "Repeat landing" and "Clear for landing", what's the difference?

I tell them clear for landing and which runway to goto, but they just keep circling. Very frustrating.
mad.gif

Planes will only land when they are facing into the wind, you're likely telling them to land with the wind to their backs.

paul3100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Post bumped i see!

Anyway to land a plane is easy, when a plane circling around asking if its clear to land a green box appears saying something like " clear for landing " , click on that and they will land after a minute or so but make sure there is room for the plane to taxi off the runway first or it will collide with another plane and then game over.

paul

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I would like to help you guys, but maybe I may end up making a guide. I'll give a few pointers though, these are my suicide runs to beat expert with an additional +1000 over the minimum score:

Applies to Expert, in order to get to expert you'd have to clear the earlier ones first.

-First rule of my thumb, land the first available plane into the first available terminal, using the quickest landing route possible.
-When all terminals are used up, instruct the next plane to land at the farthest runway route possible (remember to look at the arrows atop the holding patterns showing the designated runway approach. Instruct the plane to land on said runway arrow marker right before they pass it.)
-While doing the above, it's highly likely that a plane is boarding. Always tell planes to depart on the runway that the next plane is landing on.

Some things I noticed in the game:

-When an aircraft is on the taxiways and is requesting "clear to taxi", have it hold off until a landed plane lands and have it go to that terminal that the plane just "pushed back" from. It may look like they will crash, but the landed plane's wing will morph into the plane that is waiting to taxi, no collision. Fun
smile.gif

-The game is all about timing. Never land a plane when terminals are full with no aircraft confirming routes. When an aircraft confirms routes thats your cue to land a plane (although having beaten the game several times I test the limits by timing it exactly when a plane lands the next plane to takeoff will have already entered taxi'ing.)
-In all airports with the exception of one, there is only one pusher vehicle used at any given time. When you are pushing back an airplane, never determine takeoff runways for the next one until the previous airplane has already started taxi'ing. Many a time in my early days in this game I had airplanes pushed back while another is taxi'ing.

The game is fun, and I continue to be amused by it. Maybe we post high scores here?
biggrin.gif

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I played it a lot until the last difficulty mode, it was very fun in the first 2 levels but then it becomes very stressing because all the planes crashes agains the others and you can't do anything about it. In the end it game me nerves
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)