Gaming Air Traffic Chaos , Do you like this?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this over an emulator being just very leery about it and it being budget priced, but the game seemed to be great. I only did a few of the easy modes I suppose you could call the tester/demo setup, but the concept was cool. I get what made it budget, and that's presentation value and the smaller variety of areas, but the meat of the game is some good work if you're into sims.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kezlehan said:
I love this game, but it definately gets frustrating on the harder levels! I get so close to throwing my ds lol.

You don't want to know how many times I was doing expert mode for the Tokyo Airport and always getting a collision with 5 minutes left on the AtC clock and only 200 points to go
rofl2.gif

I felt it too, wanting to thrash my DS.
laugh.gif

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jagerstaffel said:
kezlehan said:
I love this game, but it definately gets frustrating on the harder levels! I get so close to throwing my ds lol.

You don't want to know how many times I was doing expert mode for the Tokyo Airport and always getting a collision with 5 minutes left on the AtC clock and only 200 points to go
rofl2.gif

I felt it too, wanting to thrash my DS.
laugh.gif

Tokyo Airport is so hard! I get really stressed deciding which to deal with first, the departures of the arrivals, or both. On expert, you end up with like 4 of both all at once, and I end up thrashing around with my stylus as I desperately try to deal with all of them at the same time! Good game though
biggrin.gif

kitkatneko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been tried this game for 30 min today and it is great!
Too bad there is no real ATC real voice playback...

do you guys know other aviation related games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-