user786

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES. I am a total newwwwbie.

Can I put my wii online via wifi and play with other wii owners after I did the XZXERO 4.2 softmod?

I want to go online and play games against my brother but he says both our wiis will get bricked somehow if we go online. Is this true?

What risks do I have of my wii getting bricked if I put it online?

What should I do and NOT do after going online?

Is there someway to stop it totally from getting "updated" somehow online by changing anything in priiloader settings etc ?

Thanks

user786

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks longtom1.

Is there anyway that an update can be forced or will I ever be asked to "update in order to continue" etc etc while doing anything online?
Can I disable updating somewhere on my wii in priiloader settings or anywhere else just to be sure me or my kids don't ever update by mistake?

Also what do you mean by don't "cheat" ?

longtom1 said:
play online as much as you want just don't update and don't cheat

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
you can cheat online with certain apps, but i guess i wont tell you in this case. thats for you to figure out
tongue.gif

there is no way you have to update whilst playing online. and theres no way youll ever be forced to update. nintendo arent that smart. the only way updates will appear on your wii is from the disc channel, or online. just enable the hack on preloader that blocks disc channel updates and remember not to accept the update via mail.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cheating is the only way I think yo can get banned online at the moment and it'll always ask you if you want to update and you'll obviously press no

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
user786 said:
Thanks longtom1.

Is there anyway that an update can be forced or will I ever be asked to "update in order to continue" etc etc while doing anything online?
Can I disable updating somewhere on my wii in priiloader settings or anywhere else just to be sure me or my kids don't ever update by mistake?

Also what do you mean by don't "cheat" ?

longtom1 said:
play online as much as you want just don't update and don't cheat
cheating means using ocarina codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??