Hacking After trying to downgrade to from 11.2 to 9.2 my 3ds got bricked (i think), Any fixes?

Roazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@konsolenumbau.expert is on the list of trusted people on this forum.

Send him a PM or post here https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/.

And for the love of god keep everything on your SD card and back it up to pc even.
Ill keep my SD as it is now :P, no worries

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when you try to enter recovery mode did the console power up? meaning actually seeing on the screens?
When i tried to press the button combo, nothing happens. ( so i asume that my 3ds is hard bricked)

@Roazer maybe you haven't seen my previous post.

Look at this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5lviaw/psa_for_anyone_trying_soundhaxwaithaxsafehax/
Is it your issue?
No its doesnt change anything for me

You should ask him,forum:Psxtools.de his name is Didi1000,he also hardmodded my 3ds XL for 25 euro
Idk if sxtools.de is a website link but if it is then it is broken

MuratTemp

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ill keep my SD as it is now :P, no worries

When i tried to press the button combo, nothing happens. ( so i asume that my 3ds is hard bricked)

No its doesnt change anything for me

Idk if sxtools.de is a website link but if it is then it is broken
I ment psxtools.de sry

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, this is gonna sound really stupid, but this has happened to me twice (power led only, black screens on boot)

if you have a game cartridge in, try taking it out and blowing in the slot, then boot without the cartridge in.

i wouldn't even mention this to anyone if it hadn't fixed my 3ds twice.

Roazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
alright, this is gonna sound really stupid, but this has happened to me twice (power led only, black screens on boot)

if you have a game cartridge in, try taking it out and blowing in the slot, then boot without the cartridge in.

i wouldn't even mention this to anyone if it hadn't fixed my 3ds twice.
Thanks but that also didnt work :/

Roazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well,you

The Ykr file shouldn't be named Ykr..If it is Decrypt9 ist should be named arm9.bin....this motherfucker(sorry) in the video is trying to brick other peoples 3ds's...what an asshole....
Oh he stated on twitter that he was sorry and that he will hardmod for free xD

Ab3l

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait I don't understand what went wrong here for him. I was eager to install a9lh on my N3ds 11.2 as well, but I followed https://3ds.guide and had no problem. Why would you downgrade to 9.2 from 11.2 if fasthax allows you to directly downgrade to 2.1? If you booted into decrypt9 you weren't supposed shutdown, correct? Rather press select and eject your sd card. Well it's not possible to check the video anymore, since the up loader deleted it lol.

csgolawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
the problem was following that youtube guide. The process is on a very early stage and doing wrong any single step could break everything..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь