Hacking After trying to downgrade to from 11.2 to 9.2 my 3ds got bricked (i think), Any fixes?

MuratTemp

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Because it is installed and the installer said that i have to ''press a button to shutdown''
That's interersting,I've never needed to shut safehax down.... (I installed A9LH 2 times now one on 9.2 and a 11.0.0-33 both Old 3ds XL)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So i tried to downgrade from 11.2 to 9.2 by following a Tutorial.

i did folowed every step and everything got well but after i installed Safehax and tried to reboot while holding the start button the power light turned on but nothing else. no wifi light, no screen light. so i think that i bricked my 3ds.

Can i fix it?.
Did you use Slowhax(Waithax) or Fasthax?

Roazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, the video was uploaded exactly 9 hours ago like he said, so it could be.

EDIT: now confirmed by OP.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have a backup of your nand and a hardmod? If you bricked, that's the only way to fix your 3DS.

I think i have a Backup but i dont have a hardmod.

So there isnt a other way to fix it without a Hard mod, right?

Roazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you make a picture of the files from the SD card, That would help A LOT

There you go
WLmm3hg.png

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you use Slowhax(Waithax) or Fasthax?
I think he mistakes safehax with a9lh, on that video you never downgrade to 9.2, but you install a9lh on 2.1, the links of the video had an otp which lead people to bricks on o3ds because a wrong otp

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOLOLOLOL I love how the dude in the video added yakara to all the tools he did not develop.

Hope it's not a brick breehhhhhhhh!

What happens when you remove sd card and try to boot?

Reactions: Arubaro

Roazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOLOLOLOL I love how the dude in the video added yakara to all the tools he did not develop.

Hope it's not a brick breehhhhhhhh!

What happens when you remove sd card and try to boot?
Like i said earlier, it shows a black screen again

MuratTemp

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think he mistakes safehax with a9lh, on that video you never downgrade to 9.2, but you install a9lh on 2.1, the links of the video had an otp which lead people to bricks on o3ds because a wrong otp
Well,you
Like i said earlier, it shows a black screen again
The Ykr file shouldn't be named Ykr..If it is Decrypt9 ist should be named arm9.bin....this motherfucker(sorry) in the video is trying to brick other peoples 3ds's...what an asshole....

Roazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well,you

The Ykr file shouldn't be named Ykr..If it is Decrypt9 ist should be named arm9.bin....this motherfucker(sorry) in the video is trying to brick other peoples 3ds's...what an asshole....
Ah oh well. so i cant fix it?

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, only the LED lights up nothing else

I think ya bricked... you bricked real hard! Time to use some hardmode9 :yay3ds:!!!

Follow this link if no solder experience: https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/

Unless you have solder skills in which case you can DIY, but I won't recommend someone without experience to do it themselves. (follow this if brave: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/)

Last edited by el_gonz87,

Roazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think ya bricked... you bricked real hard! Time to use some hardmode9 :yay3ds:!!!

Follow this link if no solder experience: https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/

Unless you have solder skills in which case you can DIY, but I won't recommend someone without experience to do it themselves. (follow this if brave: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/)
Do you know how i can ask someone to hardmod?, i dont know where i can find that

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know how i can ask someone to hardmod?, i dont know where i can find that

The first link in post has trusted and vouced for users from Germany, France, Italy.

Your best bet is to PM them and discuss cost, know this though it will not be cheap. Costs $65+ here in US.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: