Hacking After SX Light installation NFC not working

DiViDi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
I installed successfully SX Light and everything seems to be working fine. I created Emunand and have done everything to play homebrew, games with it etc. But after boot in OFW (without sdcard) and play with Animal Crossing New Horizon I can not activate my amiibo cards via NFC with the right controller. Only this message appears:

"Error Code: 2115-0073
Connect a controller that can read amiibo.
If you would like to use a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller which currently connected to the console via wired communication, you will need to disconnect the USB charging cable and try again"

I don't use a Pro controller. Nether I have done something on the right side of the Switch Light during the SX Light installation.
Is there a way to test the NFC function with SX OS or OFW? Is the NFC function in SX OS active? Any other ideas about it?
TIA and best regards

DiViDi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm, we updated only the game itself to v1.4.1. I don't know but I think an update of the joycon is only possible with an OS update or?

DiViDi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the link. But I think it is for the normal Switch. I've got a Switch Light and there is no option to upgrade the controller itself. Anyone out there with similar issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.