Hacking After manual Luma update, homebrew launcher no longer works

nickbanta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am an 11.6 OFW with b9s running Luma 10. I want to update my OFW and tried to update luma with updater but it didnt work. I grabbed the boot.firm and 3dsx file and placed on root of SD card. I renamed others .old in case something happened.

I power my 3ds up and Luma menu came up with 4 selections. I remember on 8.1 i had a few options checked but those options were not on 10.0. I save and start up

I launch Download play and homebrew launcher no longer launches anymore. I then put my old 3dsx file back and tried again but it is still not launching in Homebrew launcher.

I just hacked this thing about a week ago so I am still learning the 3ds hack scene.

Can someone help me figure out how to get the homebrew launcher to launch again after loading download play? I can still load Rosalina. I can still boot into godmode so i am thinking this has to be something small to get this working.

I appreciate any and all people who take the time to respond and help me out.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am an 11.6 OFW with b9s running Luma 10. I want to update my OFW and tried to update luma with updater but it didnt work. I grabbed the boot.firm and 3dsx file and placed on root of SD card. I renamed others .old in case something happened.

I power my 3ds up and Luma menu came up with 4 selections. I remember on 8.1 i had a few options checked but those options were not on 10.0. I save and start up

I launch Download play and homebrew launcher no longer launches anymore. I then put my old 3dsx file back and tried again but it is still not launching in Homebrew launcher.

I just hacked this thing about a week ago so I am still learning the 3ds hack scene.

Can someone help me figure out how to get the homebrew launcher to launch again after loading download play? I can still load Rosalina. I can still boot into godmode so i am thinking this has to be something small to get this working.

I appreciate any and all people who take the time to respond and help me out.
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki

nickbanta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure what i am looking for here. I have gone through troubleshooting section and FAQ and do not see anything specific to my issue. Can you provide a link inside the wiki maybe that points to the solution to this issue please?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nevermind your link was all i needed! I just launched rosalina > miscellaneous options > switch the hb. title to hblauncher_loader and relaunched download play it worked.

You rock! Although a vague response, it was enough for me to do some digging and find the answer,

Thanks again.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure what i am looking for here. I have gone through troubleshooting section and FAQ and do not see anything specific to my issue. Can you provide a link inside the wiki maybe that points to the solution to this issue please?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nevermind your link was all i needed! I just launched rosalina > miscellaneous options > switch the hb. title to hblauncher_loader and relaunched download play it worked.

You rock! Although a vague response, it was enough for me to do some digging and find the answer,

Thanks again.
Your Welcome yes it is a good idea to read the material of the device your using [emoji14]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto